This is the last day of your life...

Chieflrg
Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
Hypothetically speaking...what would your day consist of?

Replies

• tlcarolinagirl
    tlcarolinagirl Posts: 1,700 Member
    Family
    Fun
    Laughter
    Partying at the lake
    Meeting with my Preacher
    Making my family promise to get along while I'm gone or I am going to haunt them
    And a quick plan of my funeral to take the burden off of them...complete with P!nk music and glitter

:-)
  • Sovi_
    Sovi_ Posts: 575 Member
    Honestly...
    Loving my family, sadness, and worry. But always loving my family.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,228 Member
    Family
    Chocolate
    Booze
    Sex
    Beach

and then more chocolate.
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Take my kiddos to the beach.
  • Follow_me
    Follow_me Posts: 6,120 Member
    Sex, drugs and rock and roll!!
  • Muddy_Yogi
    Muddy_Yogi Posts: 1,459 Member
    Bit heavy for a Monday.....

I would spend it with my family...the people that mean the most to me. Probably have a few drinks to be able to relax a little because I am sure I would be stressed out. I mean...what will they do without me!
  • Aparz1
    Aparz1 Posts: 949
    K so my family is spread out... I'd ask them to come but realistically I'd probably spend the day doing things. New things like Sky diving maybe or zip lining and then doing some of my favorite things like horse back riding, rock climbing and going out in the city. Party is on me... Haha everyone's invited lol
  • c2111
    c2111 Posts: 693 Member
    Theres a mountain up here I climb, I made my family join me a few times they hate it, but yes id get them to do that & watch the sunrise, after that I'd have a huge party at my place invite all my loved ones and stay cool, daft punk, pool , spa etc all fun if not I'd go out on the reef and dive with the big fish , sharks why not :o
  • tlcarolinagirl
    tlcarolinagirl Posts: 1,700 Member
    I wanna know what your last day consists of, Chief. :flowerforyou: :heart:
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,855 Member
    dying
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    We do tend to think of these things, don't we.... I'd spend it with my hubs and my kids, my mom and my sister, my in-laws. As much family as possible. That's what would mean the most to me, is sharing as much love as possible in the time I have left.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Just like this post....I look up and see Mccindy above me.
  • tomwatso
    tomwatso Posts: 1,304 Member
    Praying quite a bit.
  • Cudleigh
    Cudleigh Posts: 188 Member
    Ideally? I'd like to take risks that I'm maybe a little afraid of now (e.g. jumping from a plane - that kind of thing) or getting on a random plane and just exploring wherever I happen to be.

Realistically? I'd either a.) get really drunk, invite my friends over, and cry/laugh/make really dark jokes about dying. b.) not tell anyone that I was dying, and just spend time with everyone, maybe do small favors for them, tell them that I care, and probably write letters that they could read after I'm gone.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    all the food all of it & cartoons & Id take a selfie all " about to be dead"

with my mom ,& my sister only them everyone else can fvck off

I would maybe call my dad & let him know I was about to transcended on to the next dimension otherwise known as be dead
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    I wanna know what your last day consists of, Chief. :flowerforyou: :heart:

Going out guns a blazing...

High speed cycle ride.
    Game of baseball with every kid I ever coached... kids vs parents game.
    Witness my last theater performance with my kids next to me.
    Bonfire on the beach at sunset play guitar and singing.
    Ending with skydiving without a parachute.
  • Go

Fishing
    Drag Racing
    Lift Some Weights
    Shoot Guns
    Sex
    Favorite Foods
    Jam Music

That list not in any sort of order
  • Monkey_Business
    Monkey_Business Posts: 1,800 Member
    If I knew it was going to be my last day:
    I would not do anything different. I would not want to place an additional burden on anyone and my stuff is already in order. I would talk with family as I normally do.

Just one old man's opinion.......

By the way, How come you all are not already living like it is your last day? Why would you have to know in advance to make it the best day possible, everyday should be that way already.
  • EmbraceTheDarkSide
    EmbraceTheDarkSide Posts: 514 Member
    Is it just my last day or is it everyone's last day?
  • pawnstarNate
    pawnstarNate Posts: 1,728 Member
    half the day I would enjoy with family and friends then it would hit me. "I've gotta dig a freakin hole!" That would be the second half of my day because I don't want to be 6 feet under like everyone else. I want to be 8.5 just to be different.