Not sure what I am gonna do

Options
So I have used MFP for about 3 years. I have lost and hit my goal and have been very happy for years now. However the cardio I have always done has helped me lose the weight but I still do not have the body I want. I lost my weight on a 1200 calorie diet and ate back my cardio calories. I know not everyone agrees with 1200 calorie diets, and I dont expect everyone to have to same experience with it as I did. You have to find what works for you, and 1200 calories worked for me. BUT now I have decided to change everything I know bc I know how to lose weight but I do not know how to go to next level. I am fully aware to build muscle I will need to up calories which I have decided to do. I also decided to lower my cardio and start HIIT and some weight lifting. I am hoping I will not gain back unhealthy pounds from uping my calories and cutting my cardio. Has anyone uped calories and cut cardio to take it to next level and was it scary for you too? And is this the way to go? I have no idea!

Replies

• Finkerbell
    Finkerbell Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I am thinking of doing the same thing. It also is scary for me. (Though I am starting with eating 1570 calories).
    I have no real clue what I'm doing. I looked up a couple different websites (nerfitness, IIFYM) and have set up what I think my macros need to be and am slowly working on the cals. if you want to add me as a friend and we can stumble through/motivate/help each other. :happy:
  • eimaj5575
    eimaj5575 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    THank you for the response. I have uped my calories to 1400 just to start and if I need more I will go more.