Replies

• edisonsbulb
    edisonsbulb Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I read the title as "pissed on myself this morning."
  • MissDeeDee78
    MissDeeDee78 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Vent away, as long as you don't let it keep you back from achieving your long term goals.
  • TXRanchGirl
    TXRanchGirl Posts: 303
    Options
    That's a reason TO GET ON THEM SCALES!!! don't be scared, well, do be scared, but don't be disheartened, weigh in, gain..lose...whatever, you know this week to work harder.

To OP, well done mate, 1/2 lb isn't much to worry about, back on it :)
    YES!!!

Weighing keeps me accountable..even if I overindulge and the scale shows it..all the more reason and motivation to eat right and exercise.

I lost weight afew years ago and didnt weigh..BAD BAD BAD..gained it back...I will never go down that road again.
  • csontos
    csontos Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    So I came here because I thought the title was "Pissed on myself this morning" and was thinking "Man, at least someone else was as drunk as I was this morning!" :laugh:

Seriously, a 1/2 pound is nothing. You could sweat that off in no time. So move on and keep plugging away. If the scale keeps creeping up, then maybe you need to re-evaluate what's going on and take corrective action. Otherwise, don't beat yourself up over it.

I thought the same thing! I was going to comment on how I almost **** my pants this morning because I accidentally took too many fiber supplements. Guess I'm alone on this