Im Back

Options
Well my name is Jose Martinez I am disabled . I have been for 17 years now use to be very active and tried to keep the weight off. I am not new to myfitnesspal. And when i was on here all the support really helped me push threw and get the weight off. So to all the friends thanks for the support. But recently i was in a accident and it knocked me down again . Well after a couple of months of going threw all mossions . I am ready to get back up and get after it again . Unfortunately i wish i could say i have the support at home but not the case. See i have had four back surgery's and countless injections in my spine and im up and moving around.and i dont let this hold me back . I started to get back track then the car accident another hurdle that i have to overcome. But to be around all my family and still feel so alone its a ugly feeling , And yeah i let my self go . But not anymore I have to do it for me and to myfitnesspal members thanks for all the support it means alot . That is why i am coming back because with support it helps alot . So im looking for friends to help me thru this thanks and have a good