Friends Requests

Options

Replies

• Tight_Fit
    Tight_Fit Posts: 453
    Options
    *pulls up chair and grabs popcorn* "CATFIGHT - Tearing of clothes compulsory"

Not even a chance, I'd challenge her to a game of wits, but it's not fair to challenge an unarmed opponent. I wish her the best of luck doing whatever she set out to do with this thread.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    Oh lawdy, I don't think I could eva handle yo mighty fine intellijuns. I beg of yew please, teach me yo ways.
  • branflakes1980
    branflakes1980 Posts: 2,516 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure it NEVER happens to anyone else. You want to know the very best way to make sure it stops? Make a thread about it. Good luck getting men to stop messaging you! :flowerforyou:

Wow someone's bitter. :flowerforyou:

Lol, someone's right, though.

I came here to ask a question, not have sad girl's hate on me.

Not sure if she is hating on you, just stating the obvious without sugar coating it for you. You can't expect to post the pics that you have on a public forum and not expect to get "that" kind of attention. I am a fan of your transformation and yeah your body is bangin, but come on doll face, I know you are smarter than that.
  • Derpes
    Derpes Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Engage in creeper-shaming by posting their screen names here......the problem is that all of the creepers would be outraged over said shaming.
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    I think many females and males have this happen depending on what pic they have on currently. Just block them if it bothers you...
  • mister_universe
    mister_universe Posts: 6,664 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure it NEVER happens to anyone else. You want to know the very best way to make sure it stops? Make a thread about it. Good luck getting men to stop messaging you! :flowerforyou:

How about grammar nazis?

^Girls is plural, not possessive. :flowerforyou:

Also, right poster is right. You are an attention *kitten*. I applaud your efforts, but lets not be disingenuous and make threads wondering where the attention all flows from. You're basically a big neon pink LOOK AT ME PLEASE billboard.

Imma add you right now, K?

MWAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA

Another one sucked in. :bigsmile:
  • wolfsbayne
    wolfsbayne Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options

Not sure if she is hating on you, just stating the obvious without sugar coating it for you. You can't expect to post the pics that you have on a public forum and not expect to get "that" kind of attention. I am a fan of your transformation and yeah your body is bangin, but come on doll face, I know you are smarter than that.

I like you :drinker:
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options

Not even a chance, I'd challenge her to a game of wits, but it's not fair to challenge an unarmed opponent. I wish her the best of luck doing whatever she set out to do with this thread.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    Oh lawdy, I don't think I could eva handle yo mighty fine intellijuns. I beg of yew please, teach me yo ways.

How nice of you to respond to my comment and not any of the others directed at you! Good job you!
  • Iceberg_Simpson
    Iceberg_Simpson Posts: 737 Member
    Options

How about grammar nazis?

Also, right poster is right. You are an attention *kitten*. I applaud your efforts, but lets not be disingenuous and make threads wondering where the attention all flows from. You're basically a big neon pink LOOK AT ME PLEASE billboard.

MWAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA

You don't have to worry about receiving one from ^^^ this guy. He's a snob. ;)

Hi BB!!!
  • Sovi_
    Sovi_ Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    No body wants me! :(
  • c2111
    c2111 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Ooo she deactivated her account
    :( dam it I was just about to post my bikini, yoga, etc too
  • pawnstarNate
    pawnstarNate Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mk19ujSlNQ1s3twgeo2_250.gif
  • fit_war
    fit_war Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mk19ujSlNQ1s3twgeo2_250.gif

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m0najymJSy1qia2dho1_500.gif
  • littlebutlean
    littlebutlean Posts: 2,159 Member
    Options
    I must say, there's nothing more enjoyable to me than to watch catty women behave as only they know how. It's relatively pathetic in the big picture when you think that's how they go through life on a day to day basis but enjoyable none the less in small chunks like this post.

We should just get the tub and Jello and let it play it out as it should imo ! :flowerforyou: :heart:
  • mister_universe
    Options

How about grammar nazis?

MWAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA

You don't have to worry about receiving one from ^^^ this guy. He's a snob. ;)

Hi BB!!!

Ohai! :smooched:
  • mister_universe
    Options
    Ooo she deactivated her account
    :(

Couldn't see that coming. :bigsmile:
  • edisonsbulb
    edisonsbulb Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I liked her username.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    I don't get those, but then, I don't advertise either. :wink:
  • WendyTerry420
    Options

Love your user name!
  • WendyTerry420
    Options
    tumblr_m0najymJSy1qia2dho1_500.gif

Yep! Nothing like a "Look at me!" thread that leads to rage quit! :laugh: