Best protein powder?

Options
2»

Replies

• CipherZero
    CipherZero Posts: 1,418 Member
    Options
    Cipher's whey roundup

>ON Double chocolate and Extreme chocolate are... okay. You'll be sick of them before the tubs are empty. Mixes well in water, milk, and almond milk.

>Dymatize Elite Fudge Brownie is godly. Mixed with everything, but tends to be thicker than any of the others.

>Wheytech Protech 24 banana & chocolate are both kind of weak flavors and suitable prety much for blending. The banana is great with orange juice, yogurts, and puddings.

>Body Fortress vanilla - the worst of the lot. It has a gritty texture that'll never go away no matter what you do with it. Very obvious artifical flavor.

>The Vitamin Shoppe Next Step Fit N' Full Shake (Berry flavor): I didn't think anything could taste worse than Body Fortress. I was wrong. Disgusting. Do not buy.

>Myofusion Elite Protein Series Peanut Butter Cookie Dough: Smells kind of like the Body Fortress Vanilla, and has the same highly-artifical flavor but no grittiness to it. Tasted decent in water and will probably a lot better with milk.
  • wisefish
    wisefish Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I use RAW organic whey protein. It's $$$ but less processed and I don't get an upset stomach. plus, only grass-fed. they have a website, google it.
  • crevices
    crevices Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    i don't know much about powders. but, i recently picked up a 2 pound tub of Pure Protein Whey Isolate in Vanilla Cream for 20$ from target (lol). tastes delicious, reminds me of some sort of cake batter flavour. there's also a chocolate version but i haven't purchased it yet. 140kcal/2.5F/3C/30P per scoop