Feeling Sad

Options
I miss Kazik.....yeah, maybe he was wrong to end our friendship bc he wanted me to be thinner, but I miss him....he was an easygoing, down to earth, respectful person, and it's really hard to deal with the "after feelings" of the assault...I can't sleep at night, can't help feeling I would have felt safer and better if I had been thinner and thus in his mind, good enough for him to continue talking to....that's why I'm focused on my weight now I suppose...if I had been thinner, Kazik would be here right now and I wouldn't be alone and dealing with this and hearing that guy's voice in my head several times a day....I'm relatively new to Taiwan, I'm hanging out with a female friend on Saturday but most of the time I'm by myself :/ Not that I really feel comfortable meeting new people right now anyways... Well I do see my neighbour on the weekends too....

Replies

• kimbux
    kimbux Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Sorry to hear you are sad... but let's be honest. - he was looking for a reason to leave and blamed it on your weight. He was a coward and didn't have the balls to be honest about his feelings. Good riddance to him - you are better off and will find someone that will appreciate you for who you are.
  • dmenchac
    dmenchac Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Sorry to hear you are sad... but let's be honest. - he was looking for a reason to leave and blamed it on your weight. He was a coward and didn't have the balls to be honest about his feelings. Good riddance to him - you are better off and will find someone that will appreciate you for who you are.

Extremely well said.
  • sypop
    sypop Posts: 102 Member
    Options

I agree!
  • Rianne90
    Rianne90 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I also agree with the above - You really can't rely on someone who needs you to be thinner to talk to you/be with you for support. It sounds cliché, but you're better off without him right now.
  • jenm0611
    jenm0611 Posts: 13
    Options
    I agree as well. If a MAN can not love you when you gain weight, he does not deserve to be with you when you look your best. You deserve to be happy and look your best for YOU not to please some guy. If he didn't leave now, I can promise you he would have left eventually. He was a "good times" guy not a forever guy