Chalean Extreme Help needed

Amber030583
Amber030583 Posts: 490 Member
edited September 21 in Health and Weight Loss
I absolutely dread the day on the schedule with the Burn intervals and Ab burner. I am following the schedule that comes along with the program. I am on Burn Circuit week 1. Anyways, by the time I am done with the burn interval I have no motivation to do the ab burner? Anyone else have this problem? If so what did you do?

Do you think it would be a bad thing to do the ab burner on another day?

Any input is appreciated.

Thanks!

Replies

• i wouldnt think it would be bad to do a different day or later on that day.
  • nicolina823
    nicolina823 Posts: 450 Member
    I do the abs before the intervals. This is the only way I have motivation to do it. I hate any ab workout to begin with so that helps getting it over with
  • I don't think that it would be a problem to switch up the day you do the ab burner or you can try doing the ab burner first and see how that works. Personally, I don't think that once a week is enough for abs anyway, so I normally do it after circuit days or even on a rest day. I'm on my 2nd week of the push circuit so far. Stick with it! The work is worth the results. :)
  • JustAmy
    JustAmy Posts: 291
    I actually moved the Ab burner workout to go with Burn it Off since I don't have time in the morning after Burn Intervals (I have to get ready for work)........best of luck!
  • hkuiuc99
    hkuiuc99 Posts: 79 Member
    Can you do the Ab Burner first? I had to do that with P90x, after doing the arms or legs work out I did not feel like doing ABs so I did the Ab Ripper X first....

Hope that helps.
  • MsElphaba
    MsElphaba Posts: 432 Member
    I would say especially since you are at the beginning of a new program to do what you can. I started Brazil Butt Lift this week and there is no way I can keep up, but I am doing what I can knowing it will come together eventually.
  • BiloxiBelle
    BiloxiBelle Posts: 680 Member
    I think you can do what works for you. Sometimes I did a different ab workout that Chalene's, sometimes I did Chalene's more than what's on the schedule...I don't see a problem with changing around anything involving the ab workout. I'd be more concerned with keeping the strength workouts on track. Good luck w/the program. I think each phase gets better & better. Lean was my favorite!!
This discussion has been closed.