SPRING CLEANING DETOX CLEANSE - week long! join me

Options
Hi everyone :)

I'm fairly new to this site but I have previously done a juicing cleanse (lasts a week, however; the "easing out" process lasts about a week long too.)

Details are in my blog, I'll be updating it every day.

I've done this before and experienced an INCREDIBLE amount of success, I dropped a whole jean size w/ no muffin top after, my skin became radiant, my energy levels increased and my CRAVINGS FOR SHIITTY FOOD DISAPPEARED!

I'm not going to sit here and pretend like it won't require dedication, willpower, or commitment, but I can promise you you'll feel amazing!

Also, I've chosen to not take measurements/weigh myself, because honestly, obsessing over that stupid scale does nothing for me but create unnecessary pressures and causes me to beat myself up (because I do currently weigh a lot more than I have in the past)

So join me, I'd love to have a buddy or two to help keep the positivism up!

Replies

• SugaryLynx
    SugaryLynx Posts: 2,640 Member
    Options
    Hey, at least this post reminded me I needed to get up in the attic and see what's good for summer. Not interested in cleansing though, sorry. My liver and kidneys seem to be doing a bang up job at that.
  • brittneyleighphotography
    Options
    I may be interested, but don't know what to put in. Help?
  • jkwolly
    jkwolly Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    :noway:

vy05dh.jpg
  • Coopah_M
    Coopah_M Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi Im interested in joining u! Ive got a juicer I just need to use it now. Where do we begin?
  • asdowe13
    asdowe13 Posts: 1,951 Member
    Options
    Ummmm NOooo!
  • moosegt35
    moosegt35 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    Lol, this has to be a troll post. Toastybowls? ROFL
  • PRMinx
    PRMinx Posts: 4,585 Member
    Options
    slide_324525_3096945_free.gif
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    YeahNO
  • RGv2
    RGv2 Posts: 5,789 Member
    Options
    workaholics-no.gif
    Lol, this has to be a troll post. Toastybowls? ROFL

That's what I was thinking too.
  • loubidy
    loubidy Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    I'll join! I'll cleanse on bread. White bread. With butter, lots of butter. Maybe even peanut butter?
  • sloth3toes
    sloth3toes Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    meeMDiQZsVa9mhImo1cgKhA.jpg
  • Derpes
    Derpes Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Dear OP,

You're going to receive unfavorable responses because cleanses are considered to be a high risk/low reward method of losing weight without any scientific basis.

The alleged benefits are based on confounded correlations and such. Please consider the following reading material:

http://www.webmd.com/diet/detox-diets
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone :)

I'm fairly new to this site but I have previously done a juicing cleanse (lasts a week, however; the "easing out" process lasts about a week long too.)

Details are in my blog, I'll be updating it every day.

I've done this before and experienced an INCREDIBLE amount of success, I dropped a whole jean size w/ no muffin top after, my skin became radiant, my energy levels increased and my CRAVINGS FOR SHIITTY FOOD DISAPPEARED!

I'm not going to sit here and pretend like it won't require dedication, willpower, or commitment, but I can promise you you'll feel amazing!

Also, I've chosen to not take measurements/weigh myself, because honestly, obsessing over that stupid scale does nothing for me but create unnecessary pressures and causes me to beat myself up (because I do currently weigh a lot more than I have in the past)

So join me, I'd love to have a buddy or two to help keep the positivism up!

326.gif
  • ZombieEarhart
    ZombieEarhart Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    No, thank you. I'm going to keep eating food and losing weight and feeling good and having a nice complexion. With food. That I eat.
  • csontos
    csontos Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Can I blend a cheeseburger and have it still count?
  • kgeyser
    kgeyser Posts: 22,505 Member
    Options
    Does this fit with my 30 day ice cream cleanse?