JM Body Revolution Success - No More Baby Belly!

Options
lindsay0515
lindsay0515 Posts: 52 Member
So excited - completed the 12 week Jillian Michaels Body Revolution program!! I was determined to lose my baby belly!! I lost 17 lbs. and 5.5 inches off of my stomach :) Definitely a great post-pregnancy program. It has helped me gain so much of my core strength back! Now if only I could get rid of that crazy pregnancy line on my stomach! haha!

3W0ik8Ml.jpg

Replies

• spunkychelsea
    spunkychelsea Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Awesome results! How post partum are you? Your stomach looks great even with the line!
  • lindsay0515
    Options
    Thank you :) I'm 10 months PP now. I started the program at 7 months :)
  • ranganayakee
    ranganayakee Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Look at that!!!! Fantastic! My stomach still hasn't shrunk 22 months post partum. LOL! Working on it!
  • elghee123
    elghee123 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    that's a good exercise for baby bellies
  • texasfarmer
    texasfarmer Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Oh wow, I need to try that. I don't have a baby belly, but I did have a hysterectomy and then gained a bunch of weight, so I have a poochie overlap belly!

Great job and what a big difference.
  • TaraRichardson913
    TaraRichardson913 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Wow, great job!
  • erellube09
    erellube09 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look awesome!! I am 6 months PP myself. How long is each workout?
  • cheri03
    cheri03 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Amazing! I just started a couple of days ago. Hoping I see results like that!
  • lindsay0515
    Options
    Wow, you look awesome!! I am 6 months PP myself. How long is each workout?

It's only 30 minutes - which is so awesome. I got up at 5:15am (little one always got me up at that time anyway!) and he played with his toys while I worked out. I wasn't super crazy about my eating habits either. I'm eating healthier but I still enjoy pizza, beer, etc. for a treat :)
  • jaynepickle
    jaynepickle Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Great job! I just finished phase 1 of BR. I've already lost a couple inches off my waist and can't wait to see the final results!
  • bkRaeLynn
    bkRaeLynn Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! I am 9 months PP and my belly is slowly going down. I just started Julian Michaels 30 Day Shred yesterday. I will have to try her Body Revolution afterwards! Thanks for the post :)

BTW.. I LOVE the pregnancy line!
  • stacked
    stacked Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Fantastic work!
  • strutdivastrut
    strutdivastrut Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Awesome
  • victoria_1024
    victoria_1024 Posts: 915 Member
    Options
    Amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!