I need more friends

Options
Hey everyone, I'm Ramona. 18 years old, 234 pounds at 5'7". My goal is to drop down to 160 pounds. Which is going to be really hard work. With that being said, I need more friends on here to keep me inspired and motivated! I love seeing everyone's posts and helping all my friends stay motivated! Anyways, you guys should add me and introduce yourselves! I would love to get to know all of you. Have a great day.

Replies

• ROBOTFOOD
    ROBOTFOOD Posts: 5,527 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm 25. Really active. Been running long distance for about 6 years now.
  • redhotsc
    redhotsc Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    You are more than welcomed to add me. 34F 5'5" 208 looking to drop to 145. I am already down 28pounds. It is a rough road and much team support is helpful. Add away!
  • ashleyrene4404
    ashleyrene4404 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • ravenribbs
    ravenribbs Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Hi Ramona!

I have similar numbers as you: started at 224 pounds, on my way to 150. Our biggest difference is our ages--you at 18, me at 53. But I think our goals and motivation are hand-in-hand--feel free to add me so we can cheer and push each other along!
  • jessieabradfield
    Options
    Feel free to add me, always looking for new friends to help motivate :)
  • BrittP2014
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm 5'10 247, trying to lose down to at least 180. Maybe more, I'm not sure yet.
  • CrystalQ222
    CrystalQ222 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Crystal. I'm 30 years old and started at 237... I'm down 27 lbs and looking to get to 150. Add me if you want :-)
  • Lanae7
    Lanae7 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Current weight 152, looking to drop 27 lbs. Started tracking again today.
  • BreannaHayes1
    BreannaHayes1 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 18 as well and we kinda came from the same place (I was 210) Feel free to add me :)
  • BreJune
    BreJune Posts: 4
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • jenschroll
    jenschroll Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Hi Ramona! I started at 264 and have dropped 85lbs with my ultimate goal being - 130 lbs. Feel fee to add me. :smile:
  • torshi
    torshi Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Hey Romona, please feel free to add me. I'm looking to lose about 60+ lbs; I recently started doing Saturday boot camp classes. Those classes have hleped jump started my weight loss.
  • majomi1579
    Options
    Hey add me. We have similar issues - not the same age. I'm 58 but I weigh 257 and I'm just starting. I will be getting on the scale for my first week weigh in on Wednesday so we can motivate each other!
  • onlytati
    onlytati Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
    I'm 27, looking to lose about 15 lbs. Trying to be active everyday. My current goal is to log on for 30 days in a row.
  • yukino3006
    yukino3006 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    add me! im 21 and ive lost over 40 pounds from 225 and im trying to get to 157 for the navy. Im 5'4
  • PandaCustard
    PandaCustard Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Hey, Ramona. Feel free to add me as well... we have very similar starting weights and goals! I started 230 at 5'7", goal is 160 as well... somehow managed to grow an inch since I started, haha.
  • HumpyMak
    HumpyMak Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me :-)
  • noluckducky15
    noluckducky15 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me also! I'm 23 (about to turn 24 though) and I started out weighing roughly 240. I just weighed in this morning at 162.3 lbs! Its DEFINITELY possible!! Don't ever say you can't!
  • tootchute
    tootchute Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    You can add me or anyone can, I just hit 1 year today and 130 pounds lost.
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    any one can feel free to add. always hap py to meet new people