Hi! I'm new to the site

Options
My name is Sarahbeth, I have been a hard-core yo-yo dieter for ten years, I'm not really overweight, but I am not where I want to be. My 5'4 stature is not meant to hold 143lbs of weight..I need to get my toned body back before I go insane. I am obsessed with reflections, mirrors, the way my clothes fit. I feel like a prisoner in my own body. I dont go out because I feel huge, I sleep with a pillow against my belly so I cant feel it fold and roll while I sleep. I wont wear "regular" clothes unless Im at work because I hate the way they feel on me. My self-image has held me back for years and I need a way out. I really hope this fitness journal will help, along with my trainer, and my diet. We all need all the support we can get!!! Good luck to everyone today!! One day at a time, right??

Replies

• chikis7828
    Options
    I went through the same feeling last year when I could not loose a pound I was at 135 for 2 years and I was unhappy with the way clothing looked on me been pettite it did not help. I have worked my but off for the last year and I can honestly say a hard work out pays off. I am at 120 I do have 5 more pounds to go and it is hard... but I will push myself for me I am 32 and want to look good and feel good for me... Currently my butt which was my best asset is dissappearing so I am working hard on that part of my body get it up and firm which is really hard....

Focus Focu Focus... it is getting your self on the routine make the workouts a routine... and enjoy it... the trainer will help if he or she is good.... but really it is all in you... My best wishes we as women have to work extra hard and we can do it ... you can do it

Also if you get bored change your routines spinning, stairs, and Yoga... it will help you keep on going...Good luck on your goal
  • monstertwelve
    Options
    Hi and Welcome!!!!
    Good luck on your journey!!!!