Warning...tomorrow is April Fool's Day

Options

Replies

• JenniTheVeggie
    JenniTheVeggie Posts: 2,474 Member
    Options
    Did you know that Alex Rodriguez hit a grand slam with all empty bases twice in a game?

Wow...impressive....hey..wait....:huh:
  • JenniTheVeggie
    Options
    Last year I sent a text to a friend "I love you too" then texting him back "oops sorry that was for Maria" (his gf)
    And waited for a while.
    Not too long I got a call and some ranting followed...

OMG! :laugh:
  • sage_444
    sage_444 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    We have a chronic spoon shortage in our house, so I bought a ridiculous amount of spoons, and tomorrow I will hide all of the dishes and fill every cupboard with spoons, muahahaha.
  • TitanGM
    TitanGM Posts: 1,161 Member
    Options
    Last year I sent a text to a friend "I love you too" then texting him back "oops sorry that was for Maria" (his gf)
    And waited for a while.
    Not too long I got a call and some ranting followed...

OMG! :laugh:
    Don't try it if the person lives together with their mate though lol.
  • _NAUTILUS_
    _NAUTILUS_ Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Round up all the ramen noodle powders you have in your cupboard (chicken flavor is popular in my house) unscrew the shower head and pack it full of ramen powder and or bullion cubes the next person gets an aroma therapy shower. Then there's the scotch tape around the kitchen sink spray nozzle. Invisible, undetectable, and the next person that turns on the faucet gets another shower. Salt in the sugar bowl.
  • JenniTheVeggie
    Options
    We have a chronic spoon shortage in our house, so I bought a ridiculous amount of spoons, and tomorrow I will hide all of the dishes and fill every cupboard with spoons, muahahaha.

OMG. We do too!!!! Seriously. I keep saying it's gnomes stealing them. I think I figured out the secret/problem. They are getting tossed by the kids after they would eat a yogurt. :grumble:
  • KariOrtiz2014
    KariOrtiz2014 Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow is my wedding anniversary!! LOL
  • KariOrtiz2014
    Options
    Round up all the ramen noodle powders you have in your cupboard (chicken flavor is popular in my house) unscrew the shower head and pack it full of ramen powder and or bullion cubes the next person gets an aroma therapy shower. Then there's the scotch tape around the kitchen sink spray nozzle. Invisible, undetectable, and the next person that turns on the faucet gets another shower. Salt in the sugar bowl.

Ugh I would hate April Fools Day at your house!
  • SuperTiredMom
    SuperTiredMom Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow is my wedding anniversary!! LOL

Mine, too! Awesome!
  • KariOrtiz2014
    Options
    LOL cool! We're not the only ones!!
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    pfft. amateurs.

i'm foolish every day.
  • KariOrtiz2014
    Options
    ooohh we can tell!!!
  • RockWarrior84
    RockWarrior84 Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    you just ruined it
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    QueenBishOTUniverse Posts: 14,121 Member
    Options
    Use a syringe to remove the filling from Cadbury creme eggs and replace with mayonnaise.

The same for the filling on Oreos, you'll have to freeze them to make the consistency look right.
  • AlwaysInMotion
    AlwaysInMotion Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Use a syringe to remove the filling from Cadbury creme eggs and replace with mayonnaise.

The same for the filling on Oreos, you'll have to freeze them to make the consistency look right.

You, you....<sputters> You contaminate chocolate?!?!? Blasphemy!!!
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    Options

My husband did these in high school, and to be perfectly honest, I can't stand the first, and am not a huge fan of the second, and the OP wanted evil......
  • AlwaysInMotion
    AlwaysInMotion Posts: 409 Member
    Options

My husband did these in high school, and to be perfectly honest, I can't stand the first, and am not a huge fan of the second, and the OP wanted evil......

I take it he's not a big fan o' chocolate. I'd be half tempted to dip several of his personal possessions in chocolate. Keys, bank cards, glasses/sunglasses, toothbrush.. and put them in a chocolate box wrapped with a bow.
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    Options

I take it he's not a big fan o' chocolate. I'd be half tempted to dip several of his personal possessions in chocolate. Keys, bank cards, glasses/sunglasses, toothbrush.. and put them in a chocolate box wrapped with a bow.

Oh no, he loves both of these food items, he just loves being an a--hole even more.
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    LOL Cheese Juice..:sick: :devil: :laugh:

New to the site, some pretty crazy comments, images and well, lots of everything! I love the "Humans" topic... flipping through that now... incredible images.
  • rowlandsw
    rowlandsw Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    I pity anyone who tries to prank me. I'm not known for a sense of humor. I've never seen the fun in pranks.