What's your kryptonite?

Options
What is your #1 edible weakness - the one you would gladly plan the whole day's calories around or your go-to on "cheat" days (if you do them)?

Mine is curry - specifically a spicy, creamy chicken tikka masala... complete with pilau rice & naan, of course! Mmm...

Replies

• Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    String cheese. Every couple of weeks I plan my day so that I can have a whole pack of it as a meal, because I know I won't stop at one.

I'm comfortable with that.
  • establishingaplace
    establishingaplace Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Apparently Trader Joe's cookie butter. I bought a jar and destroyed half of it over the course of the evening. Threw the rest out because holy calories, man.
  • Mario_Az
    Mario_Az Posts: 1,331 Member
    Options
    Apparently Trader Joe's cookie butter. I bought a jar and destroyed half of it over the course of the evening. Threw the rest out because holy calories, man.

that stuff is good :)
  • oheysummer
    Options
    Pizza with a LOT of cheese :love:
  • aa1440
    aa1440 Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Refrigerated Reese's peanut butter cups.
  • torshi
    torshi Posts: 107 Member
    Options

that stuff is good :)

Ha I just recently bought some and it is good, thankfully that's not my trigger food.

My kryptonite is pasta...
  • jeffd247
    jeffd247 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Beer.
  • spirit095
    spirit095 Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    Those mini Oreos. Their size is so deceiving and it's very hard to have just 1 and because I think they're cute lol
  • fionauu
    fionauu Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    regular potato chips or cashews. i'll promise myself i'll just have one.... and one evolves to one bag :blushing:
  • ottermotorcycle
    ottermotorcycle Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure I had a dream about pizza last night.
  • Cynner2007
    Cynner2007 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Cadbury mini eggs..I make my husband hide them and then spend hours hunting for them.
  • Howdoyoufeeltoday
    Howdoyoufeeltoday Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    COOKIES!!!!!! oh I could eat all the cookies!
  • bc2ct
    bc2ct Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Sugar. In all its forms. Last summer I memorably ate an entire lemon meringue pie in 24 hours. I've been known to eat entire bags of candy or 6 cupcakes in a single sitting. Sometimes if I am really craving I will make small batches of icing or just eat powdered sugar. It's pretty h-core.
  • Goategg1
    Goategg1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, for sure. Salty, fatty, and sugary? No one can resist.

I specifically go out of my way not to buy them anymore because damned if I'm not going to eat the whole pack if I do :)
  • herkevlarheart
    Options
    Breakfast cereal, especially Frosted Mini Wheats.
  • ettaterrell
    ettaterrell Posts: 887 Member
    Options
    vodka and boiled peanuts!
  • sjohnny
    sjohnny Posts: 56,142 Member
    Options
    Wafle House hash browns.
  • TX_Rhon
    TX_Rhon Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    Mine isn't food. It's a Starbucks triple grande, 3 pump white mocha, non fat, no whip! Throw in some Bailey's and BAM!!!

I'm happy :drinker: :bigsmile:
  • SummerOBX8
    Options
    Little Debbies Oatmeal Cream Pies and Swiss Cake Rolls.

I usually say my overweight self is "body by Little Debbie".
  • Going4Lean
    Going4Lean Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    Peanut Butter or Rice
    Once i start is so hard to stop eating them.