Meanwhile, on bizarro MFP...

Options
ComradeTovarich
ComradeTovarich Posts: 495 Member
Welp, it's confirmed! Lost 35 lbs on the new Garcinia Cambogia/Quinoa juice cleanse that was on the weekly sticky! Also, did you guys check out the ****storm in that one thread this morning? Some dude talking about counting calories and all this other nonsense that hasn't been proven at all by Dr. Oz. It was up for so long, I'm wondering if we even have mods anymore.

Replies

• BraveNewdGirl
    BraveNewdGirl Posts: 937 Member
    Options
    I used a body wrap to increase my IQ!
  • wannaBrunnner81
    wannaBrunnner81 Posts: 107 Member
    Options

I tried that but i passed out...i must be using it wrong
  • WeepingAngel81
    WeepingAngel81 Posts: 2,232 Member
    Options

You're supposed to wrap your head only and leave holes for your nose silly!
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    Welp, it's confirmed! Lost 35 lbs on the new Garcinia Cambogia/Quinoa juice cleanse that was on the weekly sticky! Also, did you guys check out the ****storm in that one thread this morning? Some dude talking about counting calories and all this other nonsense that hasn't been proven at all by Dr. Oz. It was up for so long, I'm wondering if we even have mods anymore.

Haha, I missed that one! That'll teach me to buckle down and work instead of screwing off on MFP for significant portions of the day. Back to my usual antics tomorrow. :wink:
  • kethry70
    kethry70 Posts: 404 Member
    Options

you need to wrap your neck to squeeze more blood and tissue into your brains. If you wrap your head, you lose IQ points
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    the raspberry ketone cleanse followed by a two week water fast is the only way to go...
  • WeepingAngel81
    Options
    I hear it's all about the break up diet. Just break up....boom! Skinny!
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    the raspberry ketone cleanse followed by a two week water fast is the only way to go...

You forgot about the cider vinegar...
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options

you need to wrap your neck to squeeze more blood and tissue into your brains. If you wrap your head, you lose IQ points
    you guys are all so dumb.

yer s'posed to wrap your feet. becos then the blood that can't get to your feet will be extra that goes into the rest of your body and since your brain is on top it goes there first and BAM...smart!
  • WeepingAngel81
    Options

you guys are all so dumb.

yer s'posed to wrap your feet. becos then the blood that can't get to your feet will be extra that goes into the rest of your body and since your brain is on top it goes there first and BAM...smart!

This is why we are friends! You haz dem smarts
  • ComradeTovarich
    Options

This one works too, as long as you're taking the kale extract suppositories to maximize the diffusion of ketones in your body.
  • kethry70
    kethry70 Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    why has noone mentioned the garcon cambodia miracle diet pill??? you need that
    It is made from all-natural, organic cambodian waiters....

oh wait... this isn't an episode of hannibal
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    I wrapped siran wrap around my mouth to keep me from ea~~~ **drops to the floor, dead**
  • kayla_who
    kayla_who Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    lol yall so silly
  • Go_Mizzou99
    Go_Mizzou99 Posts: 2,628 Member
    Options

This one works too, as long as you're taking the kale extract suppositories to maximize the diffusion of ketones in your body.

bump for later...this is good stuff! thanks!

giphy.gif
  • donyellemoniquex3
    donyellemoniquex3 Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    Power Bump Fist.
  • ComradeTovarich
    Options
    I wrapped siran wrap around my mouth to keep me from ea~~~ **drops to the floor, dead**

Now you've got it!

Dr-Oz-Stress-298x232_0.jpg?1368717610
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Garcon Cambodia....*snort*