30 GONE!!!

Options
When I started, I said I would post every 10 pounds and here I am again. With a total loss of 30 lbs and it feels good. I have been on here for 16 weeks now and have 25-35 pounds to go. My goal is somewhere between 150 and 160.

It has taken time to get here and I have had some good weeks and bad ones. Sometimes I gained a little or once didn't lose anything at all but I stuck to it. It takes time and you just have to keep trying or else you will never achieve your goal.

Good luck to all out there!!!

Replies

• rem1979
    rem1979 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    When I started, I said I would post every 10 pounds and here I am again. With a total loss of 30 lbs and it feels good. I have been on here for 16 weeks now and have 25-35 pounds to go. My goal is somewhere between 150 and 160.

It has taken time to get here and I have had some good weeks and bad ones. Sometimes I gained a little or once didn't lose anything at all but I stuck to it. It takes time and you just have to keep trying or else you will never achieve your goal.

Good luck to all out there!!!
  • rowlandk
    rowlandk Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • Kayley
    Kayley Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    That's great! Keep up the good work. :bigsmile: :flowerforyou:
  • jlauren6
    jlauren6 Posts: 209
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!!:smile:
  • naur33n
    naur33n Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey Congratulations! :smile: would you like to share what u are doing? did you just maintain your calories, or were you following a diet plan (atkins etc)
  • rem1979
    rem1979 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Hey Congratulations! :smile: would you like to share what u are doing? did you just maintain your calories, or were you following a diet plan (atkins etc)

I am not doing any diet plan. I use this web site to track my calories and exercise. For me, I stick with 1200 cals a day. Someday's I have more but usually only once a week. I exercise and I eat the calories to make up for what I burned. I think of it as a lifestyle change and not a diet. I gradually changed my eating habits so I have stuck with it for the last 4 months whereas normally, I would have failed in the past. I feel good and someday's I do feel very hungry but for the most part, I feel good and healthy.
  • naur33n
    naur33n Posts: 2 Member
    Options

I am not doing any diet plan. I use this web site to track my calories and exercise. For me, I stick with 1200 cals a day. Someday's I have more but usually only once a week. I exercise and I eat the calories to make up for what I burned. I think of it as a lifestyle change and not a diet. I gradually changed my eating habits so I have stuck with it for the last 4 months whereas normally, I would have failed in the past. I feel good and someday's I do feel very hungry but for the most part, I feel good and healthy.

Its so sweet of you to reply back :) Thank you. Lots of luck !
  • tiliquinones
    Options
    Congratulations! You're an inspiration to everyone on here! I can't wait to hit my 30lb loss :happy:
  • lilmandy89
    lilmandy89 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Congradulations girl :flowerforyou: Keep up the good work
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options

BRAVO! great work girl! Congratulations!
  • MontanaGirl
    MontanaGirl Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!!! YAY :flowerforyou:
  • abbychelle07
    abbychelle07 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    I am sooooooo jealous! :wink: