S Health Walking mate question

Options
I was wondering, should enter the miles walked, calories burned as tracked by SHealth into my diary here? Or are they already essentially calculated as part of my profile?

Replies

• psitzmary
    psitzmary Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi D_Minus 40,

Hope this helps....

I use the MAPMYWALK app offered by MyPalFitness. I have it set up to sync my workout calories and etc into diary. It works great. Of course, I do all of that on my iPhone and everything syncs with my app on the website.

I am not familiar with S Health Walking but if its not user friendly, check it my 'mapmywalk' app offered by this program.

Happy trails!~

Mary
  • Rawr1978
    Rawr1978 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I enter pace and calories burned.
  • stevevarley
    stevevarley Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi D_Minus 40,

Hope this helps....

I use the MAPMYWALK app offered by MyPalFitness. I have it set up to sync my workout calories and etc into diary. It works great. Of course, I do all of that on my iPhone and everything syncs with my app on the website.

I am not familiar with S Health Walking but if its not user friendly, check it my 'mapmywalk' app offered by this program.

Happy trails!~

Mary

If your S Health is synced with MFP and logs your progress don't re enter it. I tried pacer and was dissatisfied with the info, so I bought a polar ft4. I use it when out walking and at work. I burn loads at work being a gardener. I log all my active time, and because I can see what my heart is doing, I can push it to get the best results.. Good luck...