Lourdes5
Lourdes5 Posts: 3 Member
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
I have been on this for about a week and I'm not doing so well. I need to squeeze sometime for exerxise. It seems that I just don't have the energy to get on the gym wagon.

Replies

• Lourdes5
    Lourdes5 Posts: 3 Member
    I have been on this for about a week and I'm not doing so well. I need to squeeze sometime for exerxise. It seems that I just don't have the energy to get on the gym wagon.
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    How about walks around the neighborhood or some workout tapes you can do at home?

It gets easier once you get in the habit of going. :smile:

Good luck!
  • neome90
    neome90 Posts: 420
    :flowerforyou: Welcome Lourdes to mfp. Any little thing you can do to begin exercising will help. Walking is always a good one. It can be done at almost anytime and you can pace yourself. (ie..start at a slower pace and work your way up say.) Also I had a friend once who would use "canned goods" from her pantry when she first began working out at home when she could grab a few minutes here and there. I noticed in your photo a small child....they are great to work out with too.:happy: The video idea is a good one. Also if you are working... I have read of a few ladies on this site that have like a "buddy" they take walks with during their lunch breaks. Even the small things can add up...if you are standing you can try standing up and down on you tip toes... or swaying from side to side (depending on where you are of course). The idea is to begin to get the heart pumping. Anyways...these are just a few small little ideas that I hope might help you on your way. Best wishes to you on your goals. :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.