I WILL prioritize me! (NO EXCUSES!)

Options
:wink:

OK, so this week has been a tough one, but damn it, no more ANYTHING taking away from this weight loss!!! This isn't an easy journey, no one said it would be, and the weight didn't come on overnight. But, NO MORE putting it off for tomorrow, don't feel well, no time to exercise, girl's night, these calories don't count, I'm tired.........come on, I can think of HUNDREDS of excuses not to prioritize myself and this weight loss! BUT.......DONE! I just need to do this, stay focused and keep in mind that I'm just as important as the laundry is (hopefully more- God help me!), or my kids are, or paying the mortgage on time. Anyone on board for NO MORE EXCUSES? For putting you FIRST in this journey we call weight loss? I'M READY, I'M READY, let's go!!!!! :bigsmile:

Replies

• bbygrl5
    bbygrl5 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Yes, yes, yes!! This is how I've had success. I've felt the guilt at times of putting so much into my own fitness at the sacrifice of other things, but I've learned that I have nothing to give to others when I'm not taking care of myself. :) Great attitude!
  • platoon
    platoon Posts: 340
    Options
    Let's do this! :-)
  • kristinlough
    kristinlough Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    Great thinking!! We'll help make sure that you're the #1 priority!! :flowerforyou:
  • lillie1201
    Options
    Right- I think we need to recommit ourselves- or look at this thing differently - for those of us who've made everything and everyone around us a priority BUT ourselves! (Being a mom will do that to you!) :laugh:
  • suzie1983
    Options
    lets do it...im officially off the ho ho train with the twinkie caboose (i love my dads sayings)!!!!