I'm new to myfitnesspal

Options
Hi, I'm so happy to be here. I've been on a weightloss rollercoaster for quite awhile now, and the ride is just too old! Over the last couple of months I've noticed how much older I feel with this additional weight. I am happy to have found a program that leaves ME in charge. I'm glad that you're here. :love:

Replies

• paniolo5
    paniolo5 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site! I'm relatively new - on week 4 - and it really is motivating. I love logging what I do and seeing the results every time I'm on the site. It will be a long process for me - trying to do it right this time instead of the old crash & burn method.

Good luck on your journey!
  • chic243
    Options
    hi brown i just started 3 weeks ago......best advice i can give you is check in daily! recording your foods and exercises.........it is working Of course at our age the metabolic rate is slower so it will take a while to start seeing results. GOOD LUCK!
  • MaryTheIceCube
    MaryTheIceCube Posts: 1,099 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP! Congratulations on your decision to get fit. You sound very determined, and that's great! You'll find everyone on this site to be very positive, encouraging and motivating. Feel free to friend request me if you'd like. :)

Also, if you're on Facebook, please feel free to check out the group I created over there, called Motivation. Many positive, encouraging people and helpful posts over that way, too! http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=268180696780&ref=ts

Best wishes on your fitness journey!

~ Chandra
  • DancingDreamer
    Options
    welcome welcome! always great to see new faces (even if they dont have faces yet :tongue: ) this site is great and full of positive and loving encouragement i'm sure you'll do great here.

add me as a friend if you want some positive encouragement and support! :flowerforyou:

good luck! :drinker: