I'm Not Getting Enough Protein From All These Vegetables

Options
Rocbola
Rocbola Posts: 1,998 Member
Haha you knew this was an April Fools thread, and you clicked anyway.
Yay veggies!

Maybe i need more potatoes!?!?!?

Replies

• seventieslord
    seventieslord Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    you made me laugh!
  • kennie2
    kennie2 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    not veggies but my pasta was just 27g of protein for under 500 calories soo yeah
    totes lacking this protein on my vegan diet
  • HoneydewLouu
    HoneydewLouu Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Love this ;)

Protein...the bane of my vegan life...*coughs*
  • TheGymGypsy
    TheGymGypsy Posts: 1,023 Member
    Options
    But didn't you know if you don't eat 1 gram of protein for every pound of weight then you will look weak and sickly and have zero muscle mass?!

Lol I met my protein today eating literally nothing but fruits, veggies, and beans.
  • EmbraceTheDarkSide
    EmbraceTheDarkSide Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    I dont want protein. I want to lose muscle mass so I can be skinny
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    same OP same
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    :yawn:
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    :drinker: Good job you! Pranking all of us in to thinking you had sense!
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    I don't eat veggies for protein....That's what chicken is for.
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    Also, if we weren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they so delicious??
  • TheGymGypsy
    TheGymGypsy Posts: 1,023 Member
    Options

If humans aren't supposed to do cocaine, why is it so addictive?
  • ComradeTovarich
    ComradeTovarich Posts: 495 Member
    Options

If humans aren't supposed to do cocaine, why is it so addictive?

1386205722927.png
  • Rocbola
    Options
    If they are so delicious, why don't you go bite into the flesh of the next animal you see walking past?

Why have i never seen anyone do that? Why do people instead make their meat taste like plants before they eat it? People rub in ground up plants, or wipe on plant based sauces. Or they slow cook it over wood fire, making sure to get the taste of the wood in the meat. (<--- the way i used to prefer it) Or some combination of those. After cooking it, (the only species that has to cook their meat or get sick.) we slather it with more plant flavored sauce, and put it on a plate with a bunch of plants. Or slap it in between some romaine and a tomato, maybe a little onion, and some bread.
  • Rocbola
    Options
    Love this ;)

Protein...the bane of my vegan life...*coughs*
    Yep. The two most common responses to anyone who finds out how i eat:

1) Oh, i could NEVER do that. It sounds good, but: bacon.

And of course this gem:
    2) gorilla.jpg
    proteinfatties.jpg
  • ElliottTN
    ElliottTN Posts: 1,614 Member
    Options
    If they are so delicious, why don't you go bite into the flesh of the next animal you see walking past?

Why have i never seen anyone do that? Why do people instead make their meat taste like plants before they eat it? People rub in ground up plants, or wipe on plant based sauces. Or they slow cook it over wood fire, making sure to get the taste of the wood in the meat. (<--- the way i used to prefer it) Or some combination of those. After cooking it, (the only species that has to cook their meat or get sick.) we slather it with more plant flavored sauce, and put it on a plate with a bunch of plants. Or slap it in between some romaine and a tomato, maybe a little onion, and some bread.

Because I have opposable thumbs and I live in a first world country where I can have my turkey taste like any other meat that I want for just ****s and giggles. Other than that, slap that cow on the *kitten*, walk it by the fire and butcher it on my plate.

Why have one thing when I can have it all? Besides, there is no fun in being a preachy pusami vegan always talking about my food.

Sushi is pretty good too.

Merica
  • wolfsbayne
    wolfsbayne Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    0aa19afe57259884009d9bbbbc64e70b.jpg

Seriously, though. Eat what you want. It doesn't bother me.