I quit caffeine and lost 10 in 1 month.

Options
I dont know if it had anything to do with or or nit but this was my biggest loss in 1 month so far.

Just thought I'd share.

Replies

• sexylonglegs
    Options
    wow ~ are you serious??? that is fabulous!
  • ashlee954
    ashlee954 Posts: 1,112 Member
    Options
    Holy cow! Whatever the reason that is great news!
  • OlenaS
    OlenaS Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    That's pretty neat. Can you please tell us what you mean by caffeine? Were you drinking just black coffee? Lattes? cream/sugar? Tea? Etc, etc... Caffeine in coke, etc? I am very curious!
  • Disciplined74
    Disciplined74 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. You are a great example of continuous improvement.

Keep up the good work.

Eva
  • rose1617
    rose1617 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I quit caffeine and lost nothing. Not due to the caffeine anyway lol.
    Congrats!
  • wrevhn
    wrevhn Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    what kind of caffine is important. sugarless black coffee, green/black teas w/o sugar shouldn't cause gain or loss. though, everyone eventully has to recognize we are all differant. unique. so anything is possible.

congrats on the loss! thats quite an accomplishment ;)
  • ArchyJill
    ArchyJill Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    Nice job! I would try it but I think I would have to resort to violence by 2pm...:laugh:
  • So_Um_Yeah
    So_Um_Yeah Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Anything healthy that you can do helps! Good job!
  • Luckymam
    Options
    Nice job! I would try it but I think I would have to resort to violence by 2pm...:laugh:

Hehe! Ditto. It's one of the only things that keep me sane!
  • lfinley2010
    lfinley2010 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    i truly believe that i havent been drinking soda all week and i dont feel as BLOATED!
  • LastFighter
    LastFighter Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Ill never give up soda... NEVER
  • hkuiuc99
    hkuiuc99 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Ill never give up soda... NEVER

LOL...I have tried and tried and tried to give up Diet Coke...so far it hasn't worked....
  • lina1131
    lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
    Options
    That's awesome.
  • gingermoon
    gingermoon Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!

I gave up caffeine, sugar and carbonated drinks back in April and I've dropped 45 lbs so far.
    It is amazing what removing crap from your body will do for you!

Keep up the great work!
  • Vipecap
    Vipecap Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I don't know where you were getting your caffeine from before, but I have a feeling the cutting out the products with the caffeine in it is what caused the loss like not drinking soft drinks, sweet coffees, etc. Caffeine itself has no calories so cutting it out of your diet doesn't really change much. In fact, a lot of people use caffeine to aid in weight loss. It acts as a diuretic and stimulant, so a lot of people will do ECA (Ephdra-Caffeine-Asprin) stacks for fat loss or take products with caffeine in them right before a workout to give them more energy in the gym.