diet breaks?

Options
Okay so Im ten pounds away from my goal weight yipee!!! This week I decided to take a diet break because Ibwas emotionaly drained and and my weightloss was really slowing down. This is my second day and I have lost over two pounds!! I want to continue this for a week atleast but have younguys ever been on a diet break?! Any sucess and like are there any guidelines ? I mean I eat what ever I want But not something that would leave to binge eating and Im not counting my calories to be honest. Just eat whatever I want and excercise. Next week Im.planning to start focus t25 by shaun t should Inreduce my calories to 1200 ? Or use the scooby calculator and start eating those numbers of calories :-)

Replies

• Sreneesa
    Sreneesa Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    Personally, I wouldn't reduce to 1200.

I would go off the Scooby calculator punching in your current stats.

I do not diet I just eat within my calories, most times below, sometimes at maintenance or sometimes over, lol.... But as long as you're consistent and self-disciplined most days, you will be fine.

Congrats on your weight loss.
  • GlitterAway101
    Options
    Thank you :-)
  • paula5077
    paula5077 Posts: 57
    Options
    I have been wondering about a diet break myself!
    I wouldn't advice anyone to go under 1200 calories. Not healthy! you'll go into starvation made and your body will hold on to ALL fat. My best advice is look up www.iifym.com (great site!) for all your numbers. TDEE, BMI, BMR, all of them. Also check out www.bodybuilding.com they have great advice and articles.