Hi Newbie!

Options
Hi everyone, I am just joining. I hope to get some great advise along the way! I am a mother of 4 and do not eat the way I should. I am a busy person but I always seem to find time to put the bad things into my mouth. I eat when I am bored, stressed, mad you name it I come up with an excuse. I am here for support and I know I can do it and so can you! Good Luck, I can help motivate you if you want and hope you can do the same for me.
Melissa

Replies

• kgprncss01
    kgprncss01 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    hi melissa! I just joined today also!! I feel your pain! I am a mom of two, i just had my second 5 months ago. I have already realized that this second baby has wrecked my body! I fill my day with these two boys, and don't make anytime for myself. Today i have finally realized that i have to be responsible for myself as well as my boys.anytime you need motivation just let me know! My goal is to lose 25 lbs asap.....if that means in a couple months or a year from now. I just want to be happy and healthy again!!

good luck girl
    kellie
  • dpaavola
    dpaavola Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi I am a newbie too. I hope we can help each other. I am a mother of 2 teenagers and once menopause came into my life I can't drop this weight. Talk to you soon. Good Luck. denise
  • rlp2010
    rlp2010 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean. I am a newbie too and I have hit menopause so....so discouraging. I will try and help you too I sure need support.