Thank you MFP!

Options
8 pounds in 25 days! Although I've always had an image of myself as a slender guy stuck in a fat body, there have been many times over the last ten years that I thought I would be stuck the way that I am (or was). For the first time in my life, getting in shape really feels like an obtainable goal. I still have a long ways to go, but it's amazing how even just a few weeks and pounds can change your outlook and energy level (I feel great).

Thank you MFP and to the community of users. I could say that I wish that I would have known about this place earlier, but I think that I was mentally ready to improve my life at the time that I did find it.

Replies

• franzy
    franzy Posts: 259
    Options
    Gread job sjaudio keep doing it. Oh I know that feeling when you start to see and feel those pounds coming off you feel like you've done something good for yourself. You'll reach your goal if you put your mind and heart to it you can do it.

Franzy
  • dk82
    dk82 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Great job!! Keep it up. Yea, I also wish I had found this site earlier.
  • ashlee954
    ashlee954 Posts: 1,112 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the new outlook on life/fitness! . :bigsmile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!