I saved these shorts but I think they look terrible...

Options

Replies

• Amandawith3kids
    Amandawith3kids Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    passable in the front, and well, you looked at the pics, you dont need me to tell you your butt deserves better. YAY for SHOPPING!
  • RushBabe_214
    Options
    I'd burn them, to be honest. They're not doing a thing for your figure.

I'd go shorter to show off your killer legs.

And they should be hugging your butt!!

:flowerforyou:
  • Mercedespony
    Mercedespony Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I'm more worried about your choice of socks.

:)

(I'd roll the shorts up into a cuff, could be cuter as shorter/more boyfriend style)
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,899 Member
    Options
    In my balanced, professional opinion, I believe that women should only wear form fitting short shorts and high heels or 6" espadrilles.
  • Galatea_Stone
    Galatea_Stone Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    They are too big for you. And you're too hot for them.
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    theys too big.

OH and yes you are too hot for them.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    what is up with all the GARDENING?

those shorts are perfectly suitable for:

sleeping
    lying in a hammock
    wearing over a swimsuit on the way to the pool
    painting your bedroom
    doing laundry
    going through jack-in-the-box drive through
    walking to the mailbox and then coming back home to the NO PANTS wonderland that is your living room
    putting on from the bed where you sleep pantiless to stand in front of the fridge for a little dignity
    wearing when you are going to see your ex if you know he is between girlfriends
    thanksgiving when the extra space will be appreciated later

i can think of so many uses. just try i'm sure you can too.:flowerforyou:
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    by the way i was seriously dissappoints not to find any camel toe in here to tie these two threads together. thanks for being so appropriate on MFP. that hardly ever happens.
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    Could be better but they are fine for hanging around the house or going to the store or something.
  • Daisyisacat
    Options
    Great legs, cute kid, fun socks, ugly shorts. I would keep all except the shorts.
  • SugaryLynx
    SugaryLynx Posts: 2,640 Member
    Options
    Okay, so I'm a cheapo. Good will shopping tonight in between work! The lighting is bad, I'm sorry! $13 on these these two shorts and a shirt. Eh? Or should I invest in a friend to slap my hand when I touch bad choices? ♡

ocisz.jpg
  • SugaryLynx
    Options
    by the way i was seriously dissappoints not to find any camel toe in here to tie these two threads together. thanks for being so appropriate on MFP. that hardly ever happens.

Is this inappropiate? Lighting fail....

117d11g.jpg
  • SugaryLynx
    Options
    You've got the legs to pull off a pair of these kinds of shorts:

I think women look so hot in shorter shorts, especially when they're more dressy.

You've come a long way. You deserve better than Kohls frump wear!

Those are really cute! When I'm not being cheap, I would love to own a pair of those ♡ Thank you so much
  • knitapeace
    knitapeace Posts: 1,013 Member
    Options
    In for the sock love! You look ossum mama.
  • SugaryLynx
    Options
    In for the sock love! You look ossum mama.

Thankies♡♡ I am addicted to knee high socks!
  • nicpare
    nicpare Posts: 15
    Options
    I don't hate them, but they are too baggy in the bum, and color is a little boring. I think you should look for something more fitted through the hip/bum/leg. (also the socks are distracting) I don't think you should get rid of them though. You might feel differently when your deeper into summer and have a little color on your legs. Maybe with a crisp white button down shirt with a bright cami underneath? But the good news is: your legs look nice and :smile: toned!
  • AquabearGO
    AquabearGO Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    UPS called dear, they are missing a pair of their shorts and they think you might know where they are?
  • MapleFlavouredMaiden
    MapleFlavouredMaiden Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    The short blue ones definitely! Love those :love:

I always go with tight and long or short and loose. Not long and loose or short and tight..... well I do wear mine short and tight (a necessity with short stalky legs) but not in places where I need to be discreet. You have long lean legs. Show em' off!
  • Super_Amy
    Super_Amy Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    The brown shorts are too ugly for your cuteness. I agree with the poster above me. Call tell UPS and give them their shorts back.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    They're alright for now. If you're be comfortable in something tighter and cuter, then go tighter and cuter. =)