need help, fitbit user!

Options
Can someone please look at my eating history my dairy is open...it is driving me crazy. I can feel, see and my scale says I am gettingfatter! Driving me crazy! This past week, I gained 5 pounds, and I actually did really good. Do I eat I only 1200(I tried, and starved. I do a outdoor fitness class (seal team pt.)
I cant lose weight...
In December, I weighed 150, and now I weigh 160.
I am eating too much, but i am eat what my calorie counter says I can eat. : /
Ps...yes, when I over eat my calories....I have maintaineid my weight and this past week, i did well and gained5pounds.
I would love to hear any opinions.
my weight goes up and down...I can be 158 on week and down a pound then the very next day or evening up two.
Just not losing

Replies

• savvymom418
    Options
    Always remember that muscle weighs more than fat.
    Other than that, are you drinking enough water? Are you eating enough? Are you getting all the nutrients your body needs?
    I always check in with a professional every once in a while to make sure I'm on track with my eating. For my size/age I can eat 1750cal and still lose a pound a week, but if I go under 1100, I'll go into starvation mode and not lose or possibly gain.
  • JCLondonUK
    JCLondonUK Posts: 159
    Options
    Read through the forums, carefully, attentively. Think about what you learn. Apply it, consistently. Come back in three months with a success story.