favorite recipes websites

Options

Replies

• melliemel818
    melliemel818 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Oh wow! Thanks for the link felicitykicks, I think I have found a new favorite recipe website to use!!! :)
  • dacspace
    dacspace Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    www.skinnytaste.com is probably by far my favorite! I can even get my "shy away from healthy foods" family to eat her recipes. Another good one is www.skinnymom.com. She puts out a monthly dinner calendar with recipes. It makes it pretty easy to plan out meals in advance with the calendar. www.pinchofyum.com is one I found through Pinterest that has a mix of "healthy" and not so healthy options.
  • RadioactivePirate
    Options
    My favorite is the blog Budget Bytes: www.budgetbytes.com

Her main focus is on saving money, but that also translates to simple meals. I can't even count how many of her recipes I've made, and every one has been fantastic.
  • Sharon5913
    Sharon5913 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I agree with Skinnytaste.com and I LOVE chocolatecoveredkatie.com!!!
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    Epicurious
  • amykluver
    amykluver Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    bump
  • KristenMarieRuffles
    KristenMarieRuffles Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    http://www.eat-yourself-skinny.com/
    and
    www.skinnytaste.com

these are my absolute favourites so far but I too am on the hunt for some new exciting sites to bookmark!! Ill definitely check out some of these! :)
  • JenniTheVeggie
    JenniTheVeggie Posts: 2,474 Member
    Options
    I find so much inspiration and ideas on pinterest.
  • bhdon
    bhdon Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    bump
  • eelamme
    eelamme Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options
    bump
  • enipla
    enipla Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • wehave4
    wehave4 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I'm loving all these exciting new sites to visit for great recipes. I have added them all to my favorites list and am excited to check them all out. Thanks so much everyone!!!! I also have to say BUMP.:flowerforyou:
  • ettaterrell
    ettaterrell Posts: 887 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • pittdan77
    pittdan77 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    bump
  • amberrenee813
    amberrenee813 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Pinterest
  • jmbond06
    jmbond06 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I get most of my recipes from Pinterest.
  • dcoleman01
    dcoleman01 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Tuala42
    Tuala42 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    bump
  • aamyrick
    aamyrick Posts: 4
    Options
    Foodgawker.com
  • brookemart81
    brookemart81 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I am obsessed with smittenkitchen.com. Not necessarily healthy food (there's lots of delicious baked goods and completely decadent things, don't look at the cappuccino cheesecake if you have easily triggered cravings) but everything I've ever made from her recipes has been absolutely amazing. She has a lot of interesting vegetable recipes and salads, which is what I've been focusing on lately. I've been able to make modifications here and there to keep calories in a reasonable range.

I've tried to search around elsewhere for specifically low-calorie dinners or healthy lunches or whatever, but I'm always SO DISAPPOINTED at what I find. Sometimes you see stuff that looks good but then the portions they suggest are absurdly small; even more often the food is just totally joyless and boring. So I keep coming back to Smitten Kitchen and just trying to make healthier versions of regular recipes I make. I will be watching this thread and checking out links, though.