Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Have you ever ___________?

Options

Replies

• clarkcompanero
    clarkcompanero Posts: 1,919 Member
    Options
    No

Has your ex ever dated your good friend
  • Arathels
    Arathels Posts: 6,883 Member
    Options
    Nope.

Have you ever dated a friend of your ex's ?
  • Justpeachy02
    Justpeachy02 Posts: 11,817 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Yeah my heart! Lol never got over him and now after 20 something years he wants back in too late married

Do you have someone you will always have feelings for

• clarkcompanero
    clarkcompanero Posts: 1,919 Member
    Options
    Yeah my heart! Lol never got over him and now after 20 something years he wants back in too late married

Yes

So you have feelings for someone who is taken
  • Justpeachy02
    Options

Yes

So you have feelings for someone who is taken

He's no longer taken I am

Would you go back to an ex
  • jenmar222
    jenmar222 Posts: 9,271 Member
    Options
    Nope.

Is there a certain country/ethnicity of which you find the guys/girls particularly attractive?
  • yusaku02
    yusaku02 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    not a chance. Exes for a reason

HYE cried in a movie theater?
  • jenmar222
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Haha This is a really embarrassing story. But I went on a (first) date to see Marley and Me, and I cried so hard we had to leave. It was really embarrassing :joy: You couldn't pay me to watch that movie again. They dangle the dog that you can tell is going to die in front of you the whole movie...it's torture :heartbreak:

Back to this...

Is there a certain country/ethnicity of which you find the guys/girls particularly attractive?
  • yusaku02
    edited May 2016
    Options
    haha that's adorable. I still have never seen the movie. My pup is named Marlowe so people always mishear that as Marley and then they mention the movie.
    Um... Scandinavian/Russian women are definitely lookers. Which is kinda weird since those are typically blonde countries and I have a preference for brunettes....

That's a fun question, parroting it: Is there a certain country/ethnicity of which you find the guys/girls particularly attractive?
  • Arathels
    Options
    yusaku02 wrote: »
    haha that's adorable. I still have never seen the movie. My pup is named Marlowe so people always mishear that as Marley and then they mention the movie.
    Um... Scandinavian/Russian women are definitely lookers. Which is kinda weird since those are typically blonde countries and I have a preference for brunettes....

That's a fun question, parroting it: Is there a certain country/ethnicity of which you find the guys/girls particularly attractive?

Lucky me.. brunett and a scandinavian ;)

Ehh yes... I tend to go for guys with a darker complexion then our viking lads.. :P brown eyes, dark hair.. a bit tan and muscles and I'm drooling.

Same question (it's very good one)
  • jenmar222
    edited May 2016
    Options
    I like English guys... I dunno why. Maybe it's bc the ones I have met like a good banter...and kind of get my sense of humor. Also Brazilians often have sexy smiles and just look dowey eyed or something. One of my biggest soccer crushes, Philippe Coutinho is Brazilian :love: Oh, and Irish guys are sexy. That accent :love:

HYE done volunteer work abroad?
  • yusaku02
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Edit: Nope but that would be pretty cool. I've done an unpaid internship abroad but that's really not the same thing.
    Arathels wrote: »

Ehh yes... I tend to go for guys with a darker complexion then our viking lads.. :P brown eyes, dark hair.. a bit tan and muscles and I'm drooling.

I knew there was something about you! Other than the mad pole skills.
    Too bad I've got green eyes :'(

I've already answered the question so I'll just echo it for the next person.
  • Arathels
    Options

Green's fine as well.. as long as they're not blue lol ;)
  • yusaku02
    edited May 2016
    Options

That begs the question, what's wrong with blue?

• jenmar222
    edited May 2016
    Options

Yeah? D:
  • Arathels
    Options

Ever been to Iceland? Everyone has blue eyes.... It's just not as exotic or beautiful when you stare at blue eyes all day :p
  • yusaku02
    Options
    I haven't been to Iceland but it's seriously one of the next places on my list. I was thinking 2017.

HYE felt uncomfortable the entire time you've been in a city/country?

jenmar22 wrote: »
    I like English guys... I dunno why. Maybe it's bc the ones I have met like a good banter...and kind of get my sense of humor. Also Brazilians often have sexy smiles and just look dowey eyed or something. One of my biggest soccer crushes, Philippe Coutinho is Brazilian :love: Oh, and Irish guys are sexy. That accent :love:
    Hooray! I'm part English!
    and Spaniard (like Juan Mata), Irish, German, Czech, Cherokee and Mexican.
  • Justpeachy02
    Options

Yeah lol
  • Arathels
    Options
    Yes.. Birmingham, England, was horrible last Marsh.. even the staff at the hotel I was staying asked me not to go out alone.. It was just... horrible.
    I haven't been to Iceland but it's seriously one of the next places on my list. I was thinking 2017.

HYE felt uncomfortable the entire time you've been in a city/country?

jenmar22 wrote: »
    Hooray! I'm part English!
    and Spaniard (like Juan Mata), Irish, German, Czech, Cherokee and Mexican.

Be sure to look me up when you come over.. You're going on our rib boats to whale watch with me ;)
  • yusaku02
    Options
    Will do! I'd love to go eat see some whales.

HYE lost a finger/toe nail?