Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Have you ever ___________?

Options

Replies

• devotedhufflepuff
    Options
    No, daisy dukes are tacky.

HYE been in a psychiatric ward?
  • FancyPantsFran
    FancyPantsFran Posts: 3,687 Member
    Options
    No

HYE ate food in the market while you were shopping and didn't pay for it
  • Guns_N_Buns
    Guns_N_Buns Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    No. My uncle used to do that. Sooo embarrassing.

HYE farted on a first date?
  • wardamnirish
    wardamnirish Posts: 395
    Options
    Nope.

HYE ripped your pants while out in public?
  • jgsimon1
    jgsimon1 Posts: 61
    Options
    No

HYE given in to your kid so they will stop whining....even after you've said no a thousand times?
  • FancyPantsFran
    FancyPantsFran Posts: 3,687 Member
    Options
    Yes

HYE been out drinking and woke up the next morning and couldn't remember how you got home
  • Guns_N_Buns
    Guns_N_Buns Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    Yes.

HYE cleaned out a hot tub after a party and realize just how gross they are
  • Tomm88
    Tomm88 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    Yes, wasnt pretty

HYE been rained on so hard that your clothes stick to you?
  • wardamnirish
    wardamnirish Posts: 395
    Options
    Yes

HYE searched all over for something only to find it already in your hand or pocket?
  • kaaaaylee
    kaaaaylee Posts: 398
    Options
    ALL THE TIME.

Have you ever skinny dipped?
  • L4manski
    L4manski Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    Yes, love it...

HYE passed out from drinking
  • srv524
    srv524 Posts: 1,363 Member
    Options
    Nope, don't drink

Ever been caught skinny dipping?
  • jjchapa2
    jjchapa2 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Lol yes.

HYE been in texas??
  • L4manski
    L4manski Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    Yes, Plano and Carrolton

HYE gone to a strip club
  • cheekym7
    cheekym7 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    yes

HYE had a crush on a friends mom?
  • grillnchill
    grillnchill Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    Nope

HYE performed a random act of kindness, if so what was that thing you did?
  • tiggerhammon
    tiggerhammon Posts: 2,211 Member
    Options
    Many many times. Just something I love doing! So many good stories. The most recent was a coworker that has been struggling really bad financially. Another coworker and I offered her $40 to do our paperwork for us after work (easy stuff just time consuming.) It was just an excuse to get her stuck in the office for a good 45 minutes after work. We borrowed her car, ran it to the gas station and filled it up and bought 2 pizzas and a 2liter soda for her to take home to her family for dinner. Plus we put another $20 in the ash tray. Of course, this one doesn't count as a random because she knew it was us. Usually, I try to find a way to prevent the person from ever knowing who did it.

Have you ever received an act of kindness?
  • srv524
    srv524 Posts: 1,363 Member
    Options
    Many many times. Just something I love doing! So many good stories. The most recent was a coworker that has been struggling really bad financially. Another coworker and I offered her $40 to do our paperwork for us after work (easy stuff just time consuming.) It was just an excuse to get her stuck in the office for a good 45 minutes after work. We borrowed her car, ran it to the gas station and filled it up and bought 2 pizzas and a 2liter soda for her to take home to her family for dinner. Plus we put another $20 in the ash tray. Of course, this one doesn't count as a random because she knew it was us. Usually, I try to find a way to prevent the person from ever knowing who did it.

God I need to marry you. Wait, this isn't a PM? ......
  • BigDaddyD72
    BigDaddyD72 Posts: 2,301 Member
    Options

While in uniform I boarding a plane going home from a conference, someone gave me their first class seat. When I refused he took my boarding pass and handed me his and proceeded to the back of the plane.

TNP knows someone that has been deployed in the military
  • tiggerhammon
    tiggerhammon Posts: 2,211 Member
    Options
    True. My husband (Yes, sorry Brandon, I am married.) He was all over - Iraq, Iran, Kuwait, Korea, Afghanistan ... and more.

TNP knows someone who died serving our country.