Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Have you ever ___________?

Options

Replies

• Analog_Kid
    Analog_Kid Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    Yes

HYE been stung by jellyfish?
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    No, thankfully

HYE same question
  • cugogirl2017
    cugogirl2017 Posts: 8,764 Member
    Options
    No, but I've seen jellyfish especially in August in the North Atlantic and I had a rip tide pull me out to sea. Thankfully we got back in, it happens so quickly.

HYE gone to a luau?
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    π‘π‘œπ‘‘ π‘Ž π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘Žπ‘™ π»π‘Žπ‘€π‘Žπ‘–π‘–π‘Žπ‘› π‘œπ‘›π‘’,
    π‘œπ‘›π‘™π‘¦ π‘Ž π΅π‘–π‘Ÿπ‘‘β„Žπ‘‘π‘Žπ‘¦ π‘π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘‘π‘¦ πΏπ‘’π‘Žπ‘’

π»π‘Žπ‘£π‘’ π‘¦π‘œπ‘’ π‘’π‘£π‘’π‘Ÿ 𝑣𝑖𝑠𝑖𝑑𝑒𝑑 π»π‘Žπ‘€π‘Žπ‘–π‘–?
  • Minion_training_program
    Minion_training_program Posts: 13,366 Member
    Options
    π‘π‘œπ‘‘ π‘Ž π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘Žπ‘™ π»π‘Žπ‘€π‘Žπ‘–π‘–π‘Žπ‘› π‘œπ‘›π‘’,
    π‘œπ‘›π‘™π‘¦ π‘Ž π΅π‘–π‘Ÿπ‘‘β„Žπ‘‘π‘Žπ‘¦ π‘π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘‘π‘¦ πΏπ‘’π‘Žπ‘’

π»π‘Žπ‘£π‘’ π‘¦π‘œπ‘’ π‘’π‘£π‘’π‘Ÿ 𝑣𝑖𝑠𝑖𝑑𝑒𝑑 π»π‘Žπ‘€π‘Žπ‘–π‘–?

Ok, now i wanna know, how you do the different lettertype?
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    edited April 2021
    Options
    𝑀𝑦 𝑛𝑒𝑀 "πΉπ‘œπ‘›π‘‘π‘  πΎπ‘’π‘¦π‘π‘œπ‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘‘" π‘œπ‘› πΊπ‘œπ‘œπ‘”π‘™π‘’ π‘ƒπ‘™π‘Žπ‘¦ :)

π»π‘Žπ‘£π‘’ π‘¦π‘œπ‘’ π‘’π‘£π‘’π‘Ÿ β„Žπ‘Žπ‘‘ π‘¦π‘œπ‘’π‘Ÿ π‘β„Žπ‘œπ‘›π‘’ π‘’π‘π‘‘π‘Žπ‘‘π‘’ π‘‘β„Žπ‘’π‘› π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘Žπ‘ π‘’ π‘œπ‘™π‘‘ π‘£π‘œπ‘–π‘π‘’π‘šπ‘Žπ‘–π‘™π‘  π‘‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘‘ π‘¦π‘œπ‘’ π‘€π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘’ π‘π‘™π‘Žπ‘›π‘›π‘’π‘›π‘” π‘œπ‘› π‘˜π‘’π‘’π‘π‘–π‘›π‘” π‘π‘’π‘π‘Žπ‘’π‘ π‘’ π‘‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘‘ πΏπ‘œπ‘£π‘’π‘‘ π‘œπ‘›π‘’ π‘π‘Žπ‘ π‘ π‘’π‘‘ π‘Žπ‘€π‘Žπ‘¦? :'(
  • cugogirl2017
    Options
    Oh, no that makes me sad about the phone update. I haven't yet visited Hawaii, I hope to someday.

HYE been to the Great Smoky Mountains?
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    Options
    𝑱𝒖𝒔𝒕 π’…π’“π’Šπ’—π’Šπ’π’ˆ π’•π’‰π’“π’π’–π’ˆπ’‰

𝑯𝒂𝒗𝒆 π’šπ’π’– π’—π’Šπ’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’… 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π‘Ήπ’π’„π’Œπ’š π‘΄π’π’–π’π’•π’‚π’Šπ’π’”?
  • cugogirl2017
    Options
    Yes, love them! So beautiful and majestic!

HYE visited the Himalayas?
  • LoveyChar
    LoveyChar Posts: 4,335 Member
    Options
    I have never been that close to lightning!

Have you ever paid for the order behind you, unknowing what they had ordered whether $3 or $50 worth of food, at a fast food drive through window?
  • cugogirl2017
    Options
    Yes, it was so loud, so close, so scary!

HYE seen the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade in person?
  • LoveyChar
    Options
    No, I haven't but I'd love to!

Have you ever paid for the order behind you, unknowing what they had ordered whether $3 or $50 worth of food, at a fast food drive through window?
  • cugogirl2017
    Options
    Yes at a grocery store.

Good question, same question?
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    Options
    𝑢𝒏 𝒂 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒑𝒍𝒆 π’π’„π’„π’‚π’”π’Šπ’π’π’”

𝑯𝒂𝒔 π’”π’π’Žπ’†π’π’π’† 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 π’‘π’‚π’Šπ’… 𝒇𝒐𝒓 π’šπ’π’–π’“ π’‡π’‚π’Žπ’Šπ’π’š'𝒔 π’Žπ’†π’‚π’ 𝒂𝒕 𝒂 𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒖𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒕?
  • cugogirl2017
    Options
    Yes, back in the day I won a limbo contest on roller skates (many moons ago!)

HYE kayaked down a river?
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    Options
    Yes, back in the day I won a limbo contest on roller skates (many moons ago!)

HYE kayaked down a river?

𝑴𝒆 𝒕𝒐𝒐! 😁

𝑡𝒐𝒕 π’Šπ’ 𝒂 π‘²π’‚π’šπ’‚π’Œ

𝑯𝒂𝒗𝒆 π’šπ’π’– 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 π’ˆπ’π’π’† π‘Ύπ’‰π’Šπ’•π’† 𝑾𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓 π‘Ήπ’‚π’‡π’•π’Šπ’π’ˆ?
  • cugogirl2017
    Options
    No and I really want to!

Good question, same question?
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    Options
    𝑡𝒐𝒕 π’šπ’†π’•

𝑯𝒂𝒗𝒆 π’šπ’π’– 𝒅𝒐𝒏𝒆 π‘²π’‚π’“π’‚π’π’Œπ’†
  • LoveyChar
    Options
    Yes, I've sang (if you want to call it that) many, many times.

Have you ever donated clothing or food or anything to a charity like Ronald McDonald House? I'm thinking about doing this today or at least getting something together. I have lots of spring cleaning to do and need to get rid of some nice, usable "stuff" just cluttering up the garage.
  • cugogirl2017
    Options
    Yes, many times, to our local agency. We donate food there too. It's a fabulous group of volunteers.

HYE ice skated in an outdoor rink or on a lake, pond, etc?