Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Have you ever ___________?

Options

Replies

• nora_gettingfitnow
    nora_gettingfitnow Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Ive driven into an embankment at the side of the road. Put my foot on the accelerator instead of the break, was only driving about 4weeks...lol

Have you ever called your boyfriend or girlfriend by the wrong name?
  • Quadie
    Quadie Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Yep, not with Laura... I mean Lisa anymore!

HYE been woke up somewhere and not known how you got there?
  • cblue315
    cblue315 Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    Only once.

HYE met a US President?
  • nora_gettingfitnow
    Options
    lol.... poor Lisa
    Yes I have and its far too embarrassing to mention :blush:

Have you ever cried in public and embarrassed yourself?
  • for_ever_young66
    for_ever_young66 Posts: 2,881 Member
    Options
    Well, when I was about 6 and got lost in the mall.. lol

Have you ever done karoke?
  • nora_gettingfitnow
    Options
    Oh no...nothing worse than when your shopping and see a kid thats strayed from their parents :neutral:

Lots of times - not always very good I might add...lol

Have you ever finished eating in a restaurant, and you realised you forgot your wallet?
  • Mr_Stabbems
    Mr_Stabbems Posts: 4,771 Member
    Options
    yeah, the date paid. It was a good day

Ever been distracted by the opposite sex so much so that you walk into/drive into/drop or trip over something?
  • for_ever_young66
    Options
    yeah, the date paid. It was a good day

Ever been distracted by the opposite sex so much so that you walk into/drive into/drop or trip over something?

that happens every damn day. lol

You have ever done a triathalon.
  • for_ever_young66
    Options
    @nora
    Oh no...nothing worse than when your shopping and see a kid thats strayed from their parents :neutral:

Lots of times - not always very good I might add...lol

Have you ever finished eating in a restaurant, and you realised you forgot your wallet?

@nora_fettingfitnow- I was crying so loud, my mom was able to trace the noise to my location. lol and we're talking the early 70's, malls weren't nearly as big as they are now.

• Mr_Stabbems
    Options
    must be a man thing, i hit a curb with my ex in the car when i was looking at some damn yoga pants...that *kitten* was hard to explain.

No, though id love too.

Offroad cycling or motorcycling?
  • nora_gettingfitnow
    Options
    Lucky you!

Oh gosh yes, results were not good as I drove into the back of a BMW :0 (I want to add that it was the one and only time I ever drove into somebody...lol)

Have you ever grabbed someone beside you that you thought you knew and started talking to them only to realise it was someone else?
  • pechepanda
    pechepanda Posts: 7,939 Member
    Options
    offroad cycling... I would not do well on a motorcycle on a road, i get distracted easily

HYE gotten lost walking home?
  • Mr_Stabbems
    edited July 2015
    Options
    pechepanda wrote: »
    offroad cycling... I would not do well on a motorcycle on a road, i get distracted easily

HYE gotten lost walking home?

Nope never, i remember maps puuuuurfectly.
    Lucky you!

Oh gosh yes, results were not good as I drove into the back of a BMW :0 (I want to add that it was the one and only time I ever drove into somebody...lol)

Have you ever grabbed someone beside you that you thought you knew and started talking to them only to realise it was someone else?

:D thats bad!

I've kissed a girl on the neck that i thought was my ex...atleast thats my excuse.

Ever seen someone fall and get hurt badly but have to laugh anyway?
  • flamingblades
    flamingblades Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    No, but I know self hypnosis
    HYE eaten monkey meat?
  • for_ever_young66
    Options
    LOL-- that happened at work last week. Our in house legal counsel's doppleganger works there as a consultant and started yapping at her about her vacation. Wrong person.

Have you ever gone skydiving
  • nora_gettingfitnow
    Options

:D thats bad!

I've kissed a girl on the neck that i thought was my ex...atleast thats my excuse.

Ever seen someone fall and get hurt badly but have to laugh anyway?
    [/quote]

You were totally scoping her out before hand weren't you...lol

Yes, I couldn't stop laughing and what's worse is he really hurt himself and had to go to the hospital to get his foot sorted. He's a friend though so he totally let me away with it :smile:

ready4_50 wrote: »
    LOL-- that happened at work last week. Our in house legal counsel's doppleganger works there as a consultant and started yapping at her about her vacation. Wrong person.

Have you ever gone skydiving

It is extremely embarrassing when it happens, but so funny too.

Would love to go skydiving, My brother has been doing it for years.

Have you ever thought of something really funny and then started laughing out really loud in public and there is no one else with you?
  • Mr_Stabbems
    Options
    i do that often, the worst was in a packed lift.

Ever been ran outside quickly to do something like put the bins out nude?
  • nora_gettingfitnow
    edited July 2015
    Options
    OMG noooo

Have you? I bet you have...lol

Have you ever ripped the back of your pants in public? (bending over, dancing etc...)
  • Mr_Stabbems
    Options
    OMG noooo

Have you ever ripped the *kitten* of your pants in public? (bending over, dancing etc...)

playing football...commando. The team saw more than one ball on the field that day.

Ever seen someone you dont know, walking towards something they'd slip on or trip over and think "DO IT"
  • for_ever_young66
    Options
    OMG noooo

Have you ever ripped the *kitten* of your pants in public? (bending over, dancing etc...)

playing football...commando. The team saw more than one ball on the field that day.

Ever seen someone you dont know, walking towards something they'd slip on or trip over and think "DO IT"

Oh no....probably someone I did know and didn't like perhaps. lol

HYE talked your way out of speeding ticket?