so much to lose!

Ive just joined and have so much to lose! Determined but uggggh! I want to feel pretty again and not embarrassed at times. Im heavy but not enormous even though my weight it high! But its time to stop saying when I lose weight....and to say Im losing weight. Any buddies very much welcomed!

Replies

• balvis3919
    balvis3919 Posts: 60 Member
    ugh im in the same boat as u. im only 5'1'' and 175 pounds so it looks horrible (babies didnt help). lol i was 230 pounds 9 months ago. but i have 40 to go and it just stopped leaving 2 months ago so i quit dieting. now i figure i gave my body a break and haven't gained it back so i would try again. progresso's light soup saved my a** the first time. i ate it for lunch everyday to keep my calories down and breakfast was 2 eggs and 1 toast or special k cereal. but my problem is dinner.... and ice cream. lol otherwise i found something called the 3 day diet online which really helped. i only do it 1-2 times a month when my eating gets out of hand and i lose 3-6 pounds each time. u would think u would be really hungry but i wasnt. and because of the 3 day diet i feel fuller on smaller meals when its over. hope some of this helps u.