This newbie needs a support system.

Options
Hi. My name is Crystal. I'm new. I don't think it has been two weeks yet. I did the 3 day/ 10 pound diet starting St. Patrick's Day and lost five pounds (never again) and after that I wrote down what I ate for two days and had no idea what I was doing. My friend called me because she had seen on my fb wall that I was trying to lose weight and told me about this site. I have logged in everyday since and I am addicted! I lost four pounds last week. I have lost nine total since St. Patrick's Day. I really need a support system because truth is, I don't have much of one here in Ga. I would love to have new friends who are serious about logging in and wanting to share ideas and success stories. I have 54 pounds left to lose. Anyone want to team up with me? Please send me a friend request. Also I must say that my friend told me I should not eat after 6pm and I really think that is why I lost so much this past week. It was a great tip that I wanted to pass on whether you friend me or not. Good luck everyone! We got this.