We can doooo ittt!

Options
Hello everyone!! This is great isn't it. For the longest time I was counting calories in a spreadsheet I made on my home PC. It was kind of a pain not being able to do it on the go and having to look up nutrition information on everything. It was such a pain that that I almost gave up on the one thing that has actually motivated me to lose weight, calorie counting. I have only been using the site for one day and between the app for the Android OS and it automatically syncing to my phone I am amazed. This is the greatest way to lose weight I have ever seen and I want so badly to stick it out and accomplish my goals.

Well, hi again, I'm late to the gym!!!

Replies

• dogdaze
    dogdaze Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Best thing is it gets easier and easier to keep track intake and exercise!
  • catcrazy
    catcrazy Posts: 1,740 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome. I love all the tracking and calculating tools too, especially the one that works out calories etc for home made meals...that was always a pain in the butt for me.
  • hopedunn
    Options
    Wow 66 lbs, great job dogdaze!! And congrats on 8 lbs catcrazy, that is a great start!!

Yeah I especially like the meal builder. It is so intuitive and easy to use. What I like most about doing this is how I know I can still eat or out or have a glass of wine every now and then. I see what all the little things add up to which limits but doesn't fully restrict. Putting sour cream, mayo, guacamole, and all those dressings on food. I would never believe how they can add up and double the calories of any meal. Before I would get frustrated not knowing how to diet and I would eliminate everything leading to binge eating and drinking. This is truly the best way to diet when mixed with motivation to follow and go to the gym.
  • StacLegg
    StacLegg Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    welcome! and I love it too!! this is the first time I have ever stayed on track.... its been over 45 days!!!!!!!!! We CAN do this!! =)