Advice Please...

Options
Hello, below are my details:

Current Weight: 134lbs / Goal Weight: 126lbs

Height: 5ft 6inch

Current Waist: 27inch / Goal Waist: not sure, pretty happy with it atm

Current Stomach: 33inch / Goal Stomach: 30inch (or flat)

Current Hips: 39inch / Goal Hips: not really wanting to loose more

USING THE TDEE CALCULATOR I GOT THE BELOW RESULTS:
Your BMI is: 21.6
Your BMR is: 1360
Your TDEE is: 1631 calories

To loose 0-10lbs I was informed to reduce TDEE by 10% = 1467 calories
According to MFP if I place my Net Calories Consumed at 1400, I should loose 0.6lbs a week.

Q. I am planning to do 5 work-out per week for around 30mins, should I eat back any calories burnt?

However I am not sure how best to focus on loosing inches (particularly on my stomach) - I know you cannot spot-weight-loss.
Q. What is the best way to calculate your body fat?
Q. I also would like advice on what things I should eat to fill the 1400 calories each day. I do not eat Red Meat, and allergic to nuts, other than that I am open to suggestions. I am looking at eating at around the following times:

8.30 - b'fast [normally plain porridge w/semi-skimmer milk]
11.30 - brunch (snack) [normally fruit]
2.00 - lunch
5.30 - dinner
7.30 supper (snack) [normally fruit]

Thank you very much in advance!

Replies

• brittneyleighphotography
    Options
    We are almost identical in measurements and goals. Don't mind me looking back to see what people say as well! I however, am not allergic to nuts and do eat red meat. :/
  • Msaip
    Msaip Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    Im not here to give advice but boy would I like to be your size! I am 5'6 and currently coming in at 180 with a goal of 140! Good luck though! I'm sure you will succeed!
  • Commander_Keen
    Commander_Keen Posts: 1,181 Member
    Options

Q. I am planning to do 5 work-out per week for around 30mins, should I eat back any calories burnt?

However I am not sure how best to focus on loosing inches (particularly on my stomach) - I know you cannot spot-weight-loss.

Q. I also would like advice on what things I should eat to fill the 1400 calories each day. I do not eat Red Meat, and allergic to nuts, other than that I am open to suggestions. I am looking at eating at around the following times:

Thank you very much in advance!
    Q -1 - Tons of cardio or Swimming Insanity.
    Q -2 Fish, Chicken, Turkey, Soy
  • mschicagocubs
    mschicagocubs Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    Your TDEE calculations would have included your exercise. If you did not include them, you might want to recalculate.

So no ... do not eat back exercise calories.

For losing body fat, I recommend getting into heavy lifting. There are a lot of great programs online for beginners.
  • b3st
    b3st Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    I am planning to do 5 work-out per week for around 30mins, should I eat back any calories burnt? Nope

Q. What is the best way to calculate your body fat? Most affordable, but calipers

No one can tell you this as they don't know what you like and dislike, look up good food choices and fit them into your needs, macros and cals.