Homemade Naan Shrimp Pizza

Options
Ok here is a recipe that is super delicious. I putted a couple of ingredient together and came out with this. It has around 550-600 Calories.

Homemade Shrimp Pizza (1 Serving)
1 Whole Grain Naan flat Bread (I used Wegman’s Naan Flat Bread)
3.5 OZ Cooked Shrimp
Baby Spinach
2 TBSP Bruschetta
1-2 Bocconcini Mozarella ball
A little pepper and Adobo

Spread some of the Bruschetta to the Naan , Cut each shrimp into 2-3 pieces and add to the Naan, Place the shrimps in a bowl and add a little bit of Adobo and pepper to your taste. Then add the Shrimp to the Naan. Slice the Boccocini Balls and add to the Pizza along with the spinach. You can place it in the oven for 25-30 minutes at 400 degrees. If you want, 5 minutes before the pizza is done you can add a little bit of basil. Also if you want to save a few more calories you could use shredded low fat Mozzarella instead of the Bocconcini. I decided to use the Bocconcini because I love the taste. Another suggestion adds some artichoke dip to give this recipe a super special taste.
Serve with Spinach Apple salad.

Let me know if you like it or if you have any modification suggestion.

Replies

• crunchymommy
    crunchymommy Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    ooOOOooh. Sounds so good. I'd throw on a few cut up artichoke hearts (not marinated, or if marinated, you can rinse them in warm water to get rid of some of the oil).
  • Tuplatano
    Tuplatano Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Good Idea Mommy!
  • mandypooh2103
    mandypooh2103 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    This sounds great can't wait to try it!
  • godblessourhome
    godblessourhome Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    Ok here is a recipe that is super delicious. I putted a couple of ingredient together and came out with this. It has around 550-600 Calories.

Homemade Shrimp Pizza (1 Serving)
    1 Whole Grain Naan flat Bread (I used Wegman’s Naan Flat Bread)
    3.5 OZ Cooked Shrimp
    Baby Spinach
    2 TBSP Bruschetta
    1-2 Bocconcini Mozarella ball
    A little pepper and Adobo

Spread some of the Bruschetta to the Naan , Cut each shrimp into 2-3 pieces and add to the Naan, Place the shrimps in a bowl and add a little bit of Adobo and pepper to your taste. Then add the Shrimp to the Naan. Slice the Boccocini Balls and add to the Pizza along with the spinach. You can place it in the oven for 25-30 minutes at 400 degrees. If you want, 5 minutes before the pizza is done you can add a little bit of basil. Also if you want to save a few more calories you could use shredded low fat Mozzarella instead of the Bocconcini. I decided to use the Bocconcini because I love the taste. Another suggestion adds some artichoke dip to give this recipe a super special taste.
    Serve with Spinach Apple salad.

Let me know if you like it or if you have any modification suggestion.

this sounds fantastic. :)
  • Tuplatano
    Tuplatano Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Make it this weekend guys and let me know what you think. Is my first recipe . Lol