homemade raisin and cinnamon bagels...

Options
Honeycat89
Honeycat89 Posts: 149
Hi guys :) I have my own food blog and I'm going to make a cauliflower base pizza this Thursday and on Saturday I'm thinking about making raisin and cinnamon bagels. All my recipes have a healthy twist so I would like your opinions on what you would like to see! What would you like to see in a bagel? Low carb, gluten free, less sugar? I'd love to know what health conscious people would actually like to see in a healthier bagel! I wish I could use you all as taste guinea pigs but i guess idea guinea pigs will have to do!

Thanks x

I can't post a link but the sites called 'Sunny Side Up Soph' it's on google it, it's only new!

Replies

• MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Hi guys :) I have my own food blog and I'm going to make a cauliflower base pizza this Thursday and on Saturday I'm thinking about making raisin and cinnamon bagels. All my recipes have a healthy twist so I would like your opinions on what you would like to see! What would you like to see in a bagel? Low carb, gluten free, less sugar? I'd love to know what health conscious people would actually like to see in a healthier bagel! I wish I could use you all as taste guinea pigs but i guess idea guinea pigs will have to do!

Thanks x

I can't post a link but the sites called 'Sunny Side Up Soph' it's on google it, it's only new!
  • Honeycat89
    Honeycat89 Posts: 149
    Options
    What does that mean
  • Annabelliedellie
    Options
    He's just being a troll. love the blog, really well written well done on getting started. ooh I've always wanted to make cauliflower base pizza! I'd like to see the bagels made with whole ingredients like the muffins on your page :) Perhaps less sugar. Can't wait to read the recipe!