funny story for ya

KendalBeee
KendalBeee Posts: 2,269 Member
edited September 21 in Health and Weight Loss
Monday night the battery died in my mp3 player. I had my cell phone with me so I plugged my headphones in that and listened to the few songs I have on that. Tuesday and last night, I basically just left my mp3 player plugged in to my laptop. Tonight I took it off the laptop and went to the gym. Got to the gym, turned on the mp3 player....turned on the mp3 player...........it didn't turn on. So what did I do?? I left my headphones on and made it look like it was on. blushing laugh laugh laugh

Apparently my mp3 player would charge while the laptop was on but since I didn't turn it off when I closed my laptop, my mp3 player stayed on and drained the battery.

just thought I'd share that

Replies

• Sherry1979
    Sherry1979 Posts: 457 Member
    LOL!!! That sounds like something I would do!!! :laugh: I recently started using my laptop a lot more & my Ipod was set up on my desktop so I decided to install it on the laptop. . .it popped something up on the screen but I guess I "misunderstood" the question and checked the wrong answer and deleted EVERYTHING off my Ipod!!!!! It was ok though, because I hadn't really used it a lot and most of the stuff on it was just stuff I had pulled from cd's I have just to "try" it out. So I just put some new music on it that is great for my workouts and I use it a lot now!!
  • megsta21
    megsta21 Posts: 506 Member
    LOL i hate that!! hehehehe Ive done that before... I have an iPhone and an iPod Nano... so i am very lucky... chances are one of them will be charged...

Sherry,

When you connect a iPod to iTunes, it asks if you want to "Sync" with new libary, which means that it will wipe all the songs and attach itself to the new library.... Sucks I know.... One thing you have to remember with ipods & itunes... you can Sync as many iPod's to an iTunes account (on a computer) as you want... but can only use that iTunes account to update that ipod now its synced unless you wanna wipe all the data / songs and start again.... So once synced... keep syncing to the same computer.... =)

If you have purchased a couple of albums on one itunes account... you can download them onto ipod, plug ipod into new pc (select "no" to sync with new pc) but click File >> Transfer purchases from iPod.. and it will copy all the things you have brought and paid for on iTunes to the new iTunes account....
  • KendalBeee
    KendalBeee Posts: 2,269 Member
    To add to my funny story....I had to catch myself cause I was mouthing along to the lyrics of the songs playing over the gym speakers. Figured that would be a dead give away that I wasn't really listening to my music if I did that. Its hard not to sing along to Journey though. (or maybe it was Kansas....I forget which song/band it was)
This discussion has been closed.