I'm Baaacckk LOL

Hi everybody, after a brief hiatus from the wonderful world of dieting and exercise, I have returned. LOL. But starting over again is proving to be really tough :grumble: I lost motivation due to a lot of stressful factors (overwhelmed with school, work, etc) and stopped taking care of myself again. But the best part is; now I’m even more determined to stay on track. :happy:

I've gained weight in the meanwhile, but I'm not going to update my weight showing what I am now. That’s because I believe that it will give me even more motivation to get back to that point and start again.
Wish me luck! :wink:

Replies

• Hi everybody, after a brief hiatus from the wonderful world of dieting and exercise, I have returned. LOL. But starting over again is proving to be really tough :grumble: I lost motivation due to a lot of stressful factors (overwhelmed with school, work, etc) and stopped taking care of myself again. But the best part is; now I’m even more determined to stay on track. :happy:

I've gained weight in the meanwhile, but I'm not going to update my weight showing what I am now. That’s because I believe that it will give me even more motivation to get back to that point and start again.
    Wish me luck! :wink:
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    You are back, we are here, and YOU CAN DO IT!!
    So what are you waiting for???:wink:
  • abbychelle07
    abbychelle07 Posts: 656 Member
    Welcome back, we are here for you! Let us know how you are doing. :flowerforyou:
  • Thanks guys! Will do! :bigsmile: