Looking for Motivation AND Support :)

Options
I've been on MFP for about 2 months and have only lost about 5 pounds. I'm frustrated and could really use more friends that will hold me accountable and support me!

I am definately addicted to food and look to it in times of comfort. My Mom recently had a kindey transplant and it's incredibly stressful to take care of her, to go to work, and go to grad school. My relaxation and comfort is in food.

So anyways, I'm looking for any and all MFP members to friend me and help kick me in the butt!

Thanks in advance

-Sam :)

Replies

• catcrazy
    catcrazy Posts: 1,740 Member
    Options
    Sent a friend request. I'm not surprised you're stressed, that's a lot to have on your plate and I'll bet most of your food is eaten on the go.
  • emalay
    emalay Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I will happily add you as a friend to motivate, support and kick you in the butt!!
  • mykaar74
    mykaar74 Posts: 253
    Options
    feel free to friend me I've been a member for 3 weeks and love the support i get. my weight loss has been slow coming but i do feel great because i'm now monitoring my caloric intake once again. i wish you well on your journey, and maybe you could try something new sometimes your body needs a change whether that be food, a different exercise, running. Just do something new.
  • Net132
    Net132 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I agree something new. try to put a couple hours aside to just cook up some easy on the go meals so you can just grab and go. I love Taco salad brown up some meat season it and put in like 4 oz portion grab a salad and look lunch. Also don't stop keep track. Even if you are eating way off I think l just keeping track is a Big part of it. I am a waitress and it is very hard to say no to all the food passing me buy. Sometimes I am good sometimes I am not, But I am always tracking what I am eating.
    We all have CRAZY lives, If you need easy recipes or anything I here for you.