Hey Everyone

Options
Hey,

My name is Genny. I'm a 19 year old college student trying to loose about 60lbs. I found the iPod app for this website before i found the website and liked the app. I'm restarting from scratch with the whole program. So far I like the website and already liked the app. How is everyone else doing on the program?

Replies

• shelleyfey
    shelleyfey Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi Genny! I'm new here too - only 5 days! I don't have but a couple pounds left to loose, but wanted a quick app on my phone to log in food - was tired of doing it pen/paper! So far I love this website and app! Good luck with your weight loss goal!
  • jjstokes
    jjstokes Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    You'll see a bunch of people on here that are doing VERY well. I've been here since March and made it to my goal weight this week. There are lots of supportive people here. You'll love it.
  • cwalflower
    cwalflower Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi Genny,

I'm also a 19 year old college student with about 60 lbs to lose and I originally found this app on my iPod. I love this site and have only been really actively using it for about a week. I find it difficult, sometimes, to juggle school and finding time and motivation to focus on my weight loss goals. For me, this site gives me that motivation and support to make fitness more of a priority. I've lost 2 lbs so far.

Good luck in your weight loss goals. Feel free to add me:smile:

-Charlie
  • shorty44266
    Options
    Hi Genny, I am new also. I just joined tonight and just been surfing around and trying to figure it all out. Good luck on your quest, to me it looks like I will be on here daily and hopefully stay moviated :-)
  • DanieSauret
    Options
    Hey everyone my name is daniela sauret & i just discovered this site..& i think its pretty awsome i whish this helps me get to my goal. good luck everyone :wink:
  • DeanQueen1
    Options
    I'm brand new! My best friend talked me into doing this and I must say I'm actually excited after plugging everything in today!