Can't meet my calorie goal

Options
1235»

Replies

• HaelaBaer
    HaelaBaer Posts: 44
    Options
    In reply to this comment: Sorry if this sounds rude, but if you can't eat 1200 calories (which I'm guessing not nearly enough for you), how did you get overweight in the first place?

It's not hard to do.

I've damaged my metabolism so badly and that is the reason I now have to lose weight. I would barely eat for days, maybe even weeks not feeling hungry, then have a days where I was starving and at everything in sight. Then you put some insomnia in there, stomach issues, weight from having children, and medications and you have a bad combination.

I wondered for years why I could weigh what I do and be living on average 600 calories a day. I was annoyed that like Matt Damon or something would eat 600 a day for dropping weight for a movie and look like a skeleton and I was still overweight.....but I didn't realize that my body was so freaking confused over what I was doing to it that it just stop functioning.

And that is exactly the thing that happened to me! Kindred soul, I wish you health and happiness.