Work in progress - 342 lbs to 280 lbs in 3 months!

My name is Magda, I'm 35, have been living in England for 9 years, originally from Poland. I've been obese ever since I remember, tried losing weight and failed more times I dare to count... I joined MFP in January 2013 and gave up after a week...

After Christmas 2013 I hit an all time low (or high!) when my scale read 342 lbs!!! I decided that I'd had enough of being fat, the biggest wherever I go and that this time I would do it! I changed my whole way of living and started logging with MFP on New Year's Day 2014.

I haven't cheated once, had no sweets, biscuits, cakes or fizzy drinks. I plan my food ahead and pre log it to be accountable. I pre log exercise for the same reason. I don't eat after 7 pm. I do cardio on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays & strength on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays. I rest on Sundays.

It's the longest I've stuck to any weight loss regime ever and I'm seeing results! I'm losing weight without starvation, surgery or pills. I don't remember last time I was so happy!

I know I still have a looong way to go but for the first time in my life I know I will do it!!!

17_zps6d587b28.png

Replies

• Leighwixo
    Leighwixo Posts: 17 Member
    You are amazing. That's a lot to do in 3 months, but you seem to be doing it so healthfully. Great job. You are inspiring me this morning. Thanks for sharing your success so far. Success breeds success. Way to go!
  • cari4jc1
    cari4jc1 Posts: 233
    Congratulations! What a change already and you look sooooo much happier. :)
  • Jodyraedoula
    Jodyraedoula Posts: 69 Member
    "I can and I will" Thank you sharing your story today. Your determination is my encouragement this morning. Way to go!
  • ktsmom430
    ktsmom430 Posts: 1,100 Member
    Congratulations! You are doing so wonderful and have accomplished so much in this time.

Continued success to you!

Wishing you much joy and happiness for your upcoming marriage!
  • loosinit42806
    loosinit42806 Posts: 142 Member
    great work keep it up!
  • desimia1
    desimia1 Posts: 60
    Absolutely Wonderful Job!! Really inspriring and great progress! Keep up the good work, It is paying off !
  • Magda_Castle
    Magda_Castle Posts: 53 Member
    Thank you! It means a lot x
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!