Belly Skin... HELP!!!!!! :):):)

Options
Ok... let me start out by saying that I am by NO means overweight. I am 27 years old, 5'9, 135 pounds. I am at the bottom of the "normal" category for BMI. My question... I'm not that "fit" of a person. I played sports all through college and high school, but have since had children. I can't figure out how to get rid of that last little bit of stomach "skin" as my friends call it becuase it's not really that much. It just makes me uncomfortable next to my husband becuase he's a triathalete. He looks ripped next to me.

Would anyone recommend a certain "diet" for a short time such as no carbs, or no this no that, certain amount of cals, etc?? Or any certain exercise program, video, workout, specific cardio, etc I can do to get rid of my belly flab and tighten up my thighs?? I'm planning on doing his P90X here in a month or so, but am looking for something to help within the next month. Is it possible to get rid of those areas in 30 days? if so... someone please help and let me know what worked for you or what you know will work for me. Thank you so much!!!!!!

Replies

• mschicagocubs
    mschicagocubs Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    Honestly ... just start lifting weights and eat a lot of protein.

You want to build muscle to eliminate some of that fat.