1 week in to MFP=]

Options
When I started losing weight a few weeks ago I managed to lose 5lbs all by myself! But logging on to this site made me realise you really do need the support and motivation from people either going through the same thing or who have already experienced great success.
In my first week on MFP I lost another 2lbs which was my aim and I managed that with a few slip ups (ALCOHOL!) due to Freshers Week in University!
I know I can lose even more with the help of everyone on here and try to avoid making those slip ups on a regular basis.

Thanks MFP=]

Replies

• iAlly
    iAlly Posts: 66
    Options
    You've made a great start! Don't worry about slip ups just promise yourself 1 thing that you'll log every day good or bad and you'll get there!
  • Holton
    Holton Posts: 1,018
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! You will find continued success if you are faithful to logging your foods and paying attention to the food choices you make! Enjoy your college life.
  • daniellesite
    daniellesite Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I have found the same support and encouragement and know that has been a huge part of my success. I hope you continue to do well and enjoy this site as much as I do! Take care.