Workout plan

Options
I've been finding lots of good exercises to do through YouTube, Pinterest and the forums here but I'm not sure how to make some sort of workout plan so I can use them all, actually stick to them and remember to do them - any advice?

Replies

• TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    Don't make your own workout plan. With all due respect, if you're asking, you don't know enough to do so.

Define your fitness/exercise goal. By "define," I mean to be precise with what you want - don't "guess."

Find a proven program that matches your goal. If you want to get stronger, look at Starting Strength, StrongLifts, All-Pro, New Rules of Lifting for Women, etc. If you want to be able to run, look at Couch to 5k or some other running program. If your goal is something else, then look (you say you've found stuff, surely something has caught your eye?) at those programs.

Research the available proven programs that match your goal. Learn them. Choose one and follow it. It will tell you all you need to know.
  • sophiegrace543
    sophiegrace543 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Any recommendations for a weight loss/toning plan for women that I can do at home and doesn't take too much time out of my life?