Team RWB

Options
LaraeTX
LaraeTX Posts: 672 Member
Anyone else out there part of Team RWB. I recently found this great community of runners. If you are in the military, or a vet, join the group. You can find your local chapter online. I'm in the Ft Hood chapter and absolutely love it. You may even have some opportunities for group runs to help with motivation.

Replies

• LaraeTX
    LaraeTX Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    bumping….
  • Mapanggulo
    Mapanggulo Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Team RWB - Wichita member here. I found out about them when I was attending a VA Move Weight Management program appointment. Pretty awesome organization. While majority are runners, you don't have to be a runner to join them...there are walkers among them too! I'm not a runner (yet), but I hope by next spring I'll be doing some runs with them.

Figured I'd give this a bump up!
  • Mapanggulo
    Options
    Bumping again!! :)
  • bombkitty
    bombkitty Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Team RWB Tucson here!
  • Girllovestravel
    Options
    I'm not a vet but I do live next door to Firebase here in Tampa, FL and I workout with them often! Very good people and an awesome program!
  • Mapanggulo
    Options
    bombkitty wrote: »
    Team RWB Tucson here!

Howdy!! :)

• Mapanggulo
    Options
    I'm not a vet but I do live next door to Firebase here in Tampa, FL and I workout with them often! Very good people and an awesome program!

You know you don't have to be a vet to join Team RWB...we have a few non-vets in our local group.