Snap Fitness????????????

Options
Can anyone tell me anything about what crazy hidden fees this place might have? I ordered a 30 day trial pass over the internet for $10, should be here in a couple days, and I don't know ANYTHING about gyms really, never been to one. I just don't want to get my hopes up for something I can't afford, you know? Do they charge for certain equipment or anything like that? I know it's $30 a month for just one person for a year, and just doing it monthly it like $40 so I'm gonna commit to the year if I end up liking it during this trial. Just want to know if they're legit and won't charge me out the *kitten*! THANKS AND SHINE ON BEAUTIFULS. <3

Replies

• RGv2
    RGv2 Posts: 5,789 Member
    Options
    It's $30 a month (mine is $34). I pay $14 because my insurance picks up $20.

Not sure if tanning is extra....

That's the only equipment in the place I can think of they could charge more.

I wish I could charge them back for all the time I spend putting plates away because they don't teach proper gym etiquette, nor enforce it, but what can you do.
  • chelsi_grins
    chelsi_grins Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Cool, this was helpful, thank you! (: sorry about the poor gym etiquette, at least you try and keep it picked up, good for you!