This is only the beginning!! :)

Options
I was looking at all the times that I have tracked my weight. My lowest weight tracked in MFP was 220lbs on May 24, 2012 - this was when I was going through a REALLY hard time and was too depressed to eat anything really... Sad. But I made it, and by December of that year I was 239 lbs. WHAT?! LOL. Then I got pregnant and reached my highest of 295lbs. I do not count that as my "starting" weight because baby no count. I did however count my weight after my 6 week post partum check-up which was 260 lbs in the end of August. I dropped about 20 lbs from August to January - should have been more, but because of the holidays it wasn't as great as I wanted. Then - my boo boo @stayyybeautiful pointed out that from January 13 (239 lbs) to Febuary 10 (229.6 lbs) had lost 10 lbs in a month! I then checked and realized that from Febuary 10 (229.6 lbs) to March 13 (219.2 lbs) I lost another 10 lbs in one month! Holy sheeeet!! :D This is ridonkulous!!! I have only about 8 more days to lose another 4 lbs to meet that 10 lb a month goal again!! I am freaking excited as all hell to try to break this bish!! I am currently 214.2 (until tomorrow morning's weigh in) I am hoping for 212.8 or less since that is what I was this am! LOL

I am sooo ready for operation NO PANTS FOR SUMMER to be in effect!! :)

Replies

• KatieLouWho19
    KatieLouWho19 Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    Now I am thinking that #teamnopantsforsummer should have been the Name of my post! :D
  • MsWashi32
    MsWashi32 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Great job lady! That is awesome!
  • jessspurr
    jessspurr Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Dude, that is flipping awesome. I keep chanting in my head "Be excited! Be be excited!" Grab on to those things and hold them very very tight! It's the results that motivate me!
  • jessspurr
    jessspurr Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Now I am thinking that #teamnopantsforsummer should have been the Name of my post! :D

:flowerforyou:
  • geetatadepalli
    geetatadepalli Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    This is so inspiring :)
  • KatieLouWho19
    Options
    Dude, that is flipping awesome. I keep chanting in my head "Be excited! Be be excited!" Grab on to those things and hold them very very tight! It's the results that motivate me!

Thank you, we are neck and neck in weight loss! You are doing amazing!! :D
  • KatieLouWho19
    Options
    This is so inspiring :)

:flowerforyou: Yay!! :love:
  • MissySpring
    MissySpring Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I love the #nopantsforsummer! Last year, I had what I called "Summer of the Skirt." I hadn't lost weight yet but I was so tired of sweating it out in pants, I threw caution to the wind and bared my knees for all the world to see. ;) Wishing you a happy pantless summer!
  • KatieLouWho19
    Options
    Congratulations! I love the #nopantsforsummer! Last year, I had what I called "Summer of the Skirt." I hadn't lost weight yet but I was so tired of sweating it out in pants, I threw caution to the wind and bared my knees for all the world to see. ;) Wishing you a happy pantless summer!

Haha, I haven't found any skirts I love, but I have fallen in love with dresses, so this will be what I am wearing all summer! :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!